Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Arizona Cadillac Owners Stand Up!!!

25K views 51 replies 41 participants last post by  Semler 
#1 ·
Where are my Az Cadillac Representatives... Please Stand Up!!! All Arizona Cadimen just drop a line, say whats up just to let me know Im not the only one in Az rolling strictly Cadillacs...

#6 ·
My father recently passed away. He has a 1976 Fleetwood Brougham with 35,000 original miles on it. It is cream color and has the feet rests in back.
It was always waxed and kept in a gargage in Carefree, Arizona.
I have no idea what these are worth? If they are not worth that much, I will probably intend on driving it. Anyone have an idea of the value?
Wendell
911carrera3@cox.net

#8 ·
My name is Nik, I am a technician in Phoenix and I work for The Cadishop. I work with 2 dealer trained technicians who have over 20 years experience. The 2 Master Techs worked for Lund Cadillac as heavy line techs for 10 years before starting The Cadishop: Your Dealer Alternative.

We work on all GM vehicles and specialize in Cadillacs.

The truth is that 90% of problems on Cadillacs are very common problems that we repair on a daily basis. And for that 10% that isnt common, its no problem at all for us to diagnose the true fault.

We are extremely familiar with the 4.6L Northstar and have piles of parts for 95-05 motors. Including fully gone through motors ready to R&R (Honed cylinders, Pistons re-rung, All gaskets replaced & surfaces cleaned, Block is timeserted, Etc...)

There is almost nothing we can't fix on your Cadillac.

We are at I-17 and Cactus Rd in the Food City shopping center.

We are open Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm

The Cadishop: The Dealer Alternative
(602) THE-CADI
(602) 843-2234

#10 ·
I agree, everytime I've called Jean is always very helpful, i plan on taking my 96 SLS to the Cadishop soon to get the power windows fixed.

And to everybody in Az i just joined a few weeks back due to my recent purchase of a 96 SLS, ive been putting money into this car since i bought it, nothing major just preventitive stuff like belts, hoses, new rad, rad hoses, t-stat, brakes & rotors, new 255-50-17 tires, synthetic oil changes, and lots of baths and driving , I love my SLS :) oh btw my other car is a DSM. :shhh:

#18 ·
Should we pick an approximate time and a row to try to meet at? I am thinking the row just north of the Vettes and Car clubs on the far west side of the lot.

I can make any time on 4/24 work but the earlier the better if we want to try to get parking together or close.

#35 ·
where are these Pavalions ya'll speak of?
It's shopping center at loop 101 and Indian Bend road in Scottsdale. The parking lot around the McDonalds becomes a car lovers hangout Saturday nights. Clubs can reserve consecutive spots so the cars are grouped by brand/model or type. I've been a few times with the Ford SVT crowd but don't recall much Caddy presence.

I'm in North Scottsdale and am ordering an ATS Turbo. I don't know many cadillac owners and the ones I know seem to own them because its common for their profession. I really have had no interest in any other modern era Cadillac (other than the Allante) so don't know what a typical Cadillac enthusiast is like.

#27 ·
Fairly new to the area. In Surprise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.