Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Cadillac Knights of Arizona

10K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  txbest1980 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Arizona area looking to have a Cadillac meet, please drop me a line... If it ain't a Cadillac it ain't my car!!!

#7 ·
I'd be up for a cadillac meet up in AZ, I'm there all the time. I'm usually on the West Side though. How about the Pavillions? it's a good half way meeting point for almost anyone. There are a bunch of cars out there every Sat night anyways...

#13 ·
Im in Flagstaff but am in phoenix a few times a month with my 1999 Cadillac DeVille and would love to meet up with you guys for a cruz, only 17 so cant go to bars but dinner would be nice.

Can also DD if need be lol :thumbsup: :stirpot:

Maybe we should make a thread in one of the more "main stream" sub forums to get it more views, I will put a link to the thread in my signature as well.

#21 ·
Me and another Cadiman were at the Pavilions got there late so I don't know if anyone else showed early, there is also a spot to meet at on Friday nights on the west 91st ave and Northern. Im going to try to make it this Friday and maybe the following friday, give me a shout if you are trying to go also.

#22 ·
Totally didn't even remember about this thread, I would be up for meeting up. Right now I can only bring the 01dts out, the 68 is undergoing a motor swap but should be done this weekend hopefully. There is a large meet at 83rd ave and Lake Pleasant parkway every Saturday evening. I'm usually in that area but maybe i can head out to another area...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.