Cadillac Owners Forum banner

From Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma or Texas?

24K views 44 replies 38 participants last post by  bondnrh 
#1 ·
Than get in here and introduce yourself to your neigbors!

#30 ·
Hey everyone. Just joined the forum yesterday. I live in the West Valley in AZ. Just bought a 1990 Eldorado. Beautiful ride. Need a few mechanical things fixed but is a good daily driver as is. Seats and carpet are a wreck but otherwise, interior is good to go. Looking forward to getting her back in shape.

#31 ·
Hello Southwestern Cadillac Fan's :thumbsup:

Joined up as I knew there had to be a forum and I'm glad I found the best !

I purchased a '99 De Ville yesterday, One owner with an impeccable & very detailed service history. A few little scratches
is about I have to play with.

This will be the first Cadillac I've personally owned, But have driven most everything since the early 70's (retired dealer)
I specifically wanted a 97-99 model so it would fit into my carport converted to a garage. The Diamond White with the Tan
Leather has always been a favorite of mine plus I think it's a classy look that is also easy to maintain and keep cooler in
the Valley of the Sun.

I feel very fortunate to have found such a well cared for vehicle and a forum that shares the same passion
for what a true luxury car is.

Desert DeVille

#37 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.