Cadillac Owners Forum banner
18K views 218 replies 24 participants last post by  XXL-VETE 
#1 ·
Okay! What was originally planned as a tiny little MiniMeet has grown into the Big Tampa Meet!

We'll be meeting at the Green Iguana off Veterans Expressway on Anderson Road between 5pm and 6pm. At this location, there's also a Texas Roadhouse, a Bennigan's, a Starbucks and an AMC 24 Theater.

This message will be updated in the event there are any changes..

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Re: Tampa Meat Feeler

i say we beat some meat at one of hitmoneys clubs ...

oh ....well im down , i work saturdays till 5 so anything after that and all day sunday im free ....just keep us posted ...

oh and im sure like me julie is having cheesecake withdrawls
I have been taken some clients to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and I usually bring her home a slice. She should be good but I am sure she will say you can never have a enough.

#14 ·

Haha! That title is so darn funny. Yeah. Go me...

Anyway.. Danielle is talking about heading out to Tampa towards to end of February... How many people can we get together on this short notice?
Let me know when you guys want to do this. I will drive up with you if you want. We can meet where we did last time and head up.

Thanks.

#17 ·

at the end of february I will be traveling from the 21st - 24th.I will be busy the weekend of the 3-4 and will be traveling from march 8 - 14th...anytime between then and april 15th I would be good...other than that I dont think I can make it. UNLESS!!!!!!!!!!! It would be on a sunday on february 25th. I can make it then!!!

#18 ·

Well.. This will be good for some - not all - but so far March 3rd, Saturday, looks like the day... We originally wanted to do something at the end of February but we pushed it up to March and we're afraid that if we push it up any more, it may just not happen...

So Saturday night, some time after 5pm... March 3rd...

#19 ·

Well.. This will be good for some - not all - but so far March 3rd, Saturday, looks like the day... We originally wanted to do something at the end of February but we pushed it up to March and we're afraid that if we push it up any more, it may just not happen...

So Saturday night, some time after 5pm... March 3rd...
We're good that day.

#21 ·

I will either be shaggin or I will be there!!! one or the other:alchi:

#25 ·

I will either be shaggin or I will be there!!! one or the other:alchi:
For God's sake SHAG the night before! ...and be there...

I'll be there! March 3rd will be fine. What time and place?
After 5pm and we're not SURE where yet. We may just meet at some whore house and decide where to go from there...

I'm seriously tempted...
Come on.. You can do it!

Nevermind. Friday night class.
Oh, gimme a break! It's a Saturday NIGHT meet! You CAN do it... Do it! (Do it)... :thehand:

#33 ·

So far we have:

Sal
Danielle
EJ Gulliot
Tom
Julie
Will
Hitmoney
Stoney
'LowLow'
Jesda
Ian
JohnnyD

DATE: March 3rd 2007

I'm gonna buy my plane ticket when I get back from Chicago. I'll leave early in the morning on the 3rd and I should arrive by lunch or sooner.
We can add 05 Cadillac Escalade to that list as well - if he doesn't mind leaving with Danielle and I on Friday...

Nobody wants to chip in for Jesda's flight, huh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.