Cadillac Owners Forum banner
18K views 218 replies 24 participants last post by  XXL-VETE 
#1 ·
Okay! What was originally planned as a tiny little MiniMeet has grown into the Big Tampa Meet!

We'll be meeting at the Green Iguana off Veterans Expressway on Anderson Road between 5pm and 6pm. At this location, there's also a Texas Roadhouse, a Bennigan's, a Starbucks and an AMC 24 Theater.

This message will be updated in the event there are any changes..

Attachments

See less See more
#150 ·
Unfortunately, I have some bad news as well....I got into an accident tonight. Need a new bumper...Posted the story in the CTS thread. TURST ME!!! I am VERY unhappy about this situation. I punched a hole in my door....I will stop here b4 I ramble!:mad:

#157 ·
Well looks like we may be able to make it out there after all... Our get together here ended up getting canceled.

We will probably stop by for a little bit if the weather holds out. I havent met anyone on here before so look for the new guy. By the way I have a 02 Diamond White Escalade with 22" Spinteks.

#168 ·
That was definitely a great time. It was great meeting so many of you that I'd never met before.. There really wasn't a dull moment.. I'm not sure what happened to Stoney... At one point early on in the meet - several people were like "Where's Stoney"? He mysteriously disappeared...

What happened?!

Well, I'm anxious to get the next meet started soon. We'll likely be having it in West Palm Beach or somewhere very close to it. It'll be a South Florida meet on the east coast...

Stay tuned!

#170 ·
brett , next time if i have a good way to get home and moms doing beatter ill stay and get drunk with yall .....

sal , i couldnt stay too late , moms been under the weather from her surgery on her spine and her upcoming thyroid removal (some sort of tumor) so i take care of her and all , and on top fo that she wont sleep till im home every night and she really needs her rest

otherwise , id have given your women and brett a good run for there money

#173 ·
I was delighted to meet such a great group of guys and ladies. Now all I have to do is get my friend Matt (who was with me during the meet) to sign up for the forums and move up to a Fleetwood Brougham!

Jesda, PM me your email, so I can send you the pics for hosting. :)

To the locals: We should try to make at least a quarterly meeting... any ideas?

Edwin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.