Cadillac Owners Forum banner
18K views 218 replies 24 participants last post by  XXL-VETE 
#1 ·
Okay! What was originally planned as a tiny little MiniMeet has grown into the Big Tampa Meet!

We'll be meeting at the Green Iguana off Veterans Expressway on Anderson Road between 5pm and 6pm. At this location, there's also a Texas Roadhouse, a Bennigan's, a Starbucks and an AMC 24 Theater.

This message will be updated in the event there are any changes..

Attachments

See less See more
#187 ·
I'll send you a PM (private message) with information - though I'm not sure you can REPLY to PMs yet...

Sorry I didnt show up guys!!! :( I know I missed a slammin time!! The caddy was down so couldnt make it. I will next time tho!! :D Bumper is on its way so, u know I will be ready for the next one!!! :thumbsup:
That's okay! There will be another meet sooner or later. :)

#186 ·
Sorry I didnt show up guys!!! :( I know I missed a slammin time!! The caddy was down so couldnt make it. I will next time tho!! :D Bumper is on its way so, u know I will be ready for the next one!!! :thumbsup:

#193 ·
What was the Bill comment about? was that when Julie went screaming into the bathroom? pretty funny...wish i remembered it.

Let me amend that to say I definitely know what type of situation i would have made that comment in, I just don't remember specifically when I said it.

#203 ·
I thought he was actually asking you, Tom.. He was skerd. I've never heard anyone refer to someone's house as "Buffalo Bill", so - I found it uniquely funny.. Nothing against your friend, though!

ok...so everyone knows, his friends house was about a 2 out of 10 on the scale of "Buffalo Billness". And the 2 is mainly because it was a house occupied only by men, which is a least a little creepy in and of itself.
Nah.. There was really no Buffalo Billness going on there.. He seemed a little Harley Davidson Batchelor-like (you know how us batchelors can be a bit unorganized before we're married) but his house was pretty spotless..

I forgot his name but he was an alright guy.. I can't seem to shake the feeling I've met him before.. I must have run into him in New York many years ago.. I just don't know where.. I get the same feeling with Julie now as well.. I KNOW I've seen those two before. :p

#218 ·
There was somebody at the meet wearing a gorgeous Cadillac jacket and he said he got it on e-bay. I looked and the only ones were from people either in Stockholm or Taiwan. Where did you get yours from? I don't trust those overseas people. I find it hard to believe I can't get that jacket from somebody here in the states.

Thanks.
Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.