Sweeeeet!!! 16 peeps so far! Hopefully we can get that to grow a bit! 30% chance of rain = no rain lol. I go by the weather if it is 50% or more than it will rian if its less...it wont. Has worked all the time so far for me. Can't wait!!
Yes AMY BETTER be there!!! Stony needs to let loose!!!
OK......possibly have some bad news. I (Julie) was sick earlier this week with a bad virus. Tommy is not feeling so hot today, though he might be just under the weather we will have to wait and see. If he gets the virus I had it will hit him fast and hard and we will not be attending. The other problem is my mother-in-law that was going to watch the baby came down with the virus yesterday. If she still is sick tomorrow then I will be out a sitter. This thing is contagious and I don't want it back, nor do I want the baby getting it again. So if Tom is feeling fine and my sitter is not we might just stop up for 2 hours or so with the kid and then go before the drinking really starts. I will keep you up to date. There is always a chance I could pull some strings and get a last minute sitter too, but you just never know.
Unfortunately, I have some bad news as well....I got into an accident tonight. Need a new bumper...Posted the story in the CTS thread. TURST ME!!! I am VERY unhappy about this situation. I punched a hole in my door....I will stop here b4 I ramble!