Atlanta Area
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Southeast Discussion, Atlanta Area in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Hey guys every first thursday of the monthy a bunch of different car people show up at the varsity in ...
    BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Atlanta Area

Hey guys every first thursday of the monthy a bunch of different car people show up at the varsity in atlanta at 8pm.....Its time to get some of the cadillacs to show up, its 8pm on the top parking spot, youll get a chance to see my car and talk shop with a bunch of car people!!! Sign up here so i know who to look for....Next one will be one week from tom, (aka the first thursday in march)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Atlanta Area

bump

No one interested?

heather's escalade00 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I would love to meet up with others but I haven't had a chance to add any after-market parts to my Escalade. So its jus stock.

caddyshack24 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I'd like to attend this meet after i get my car up to par, like heather said its all stock right now and im not really down with the shop talk since im pretty new to all this. Is that cool ? I used to live in Conyers, GA

I used to live in covington!

I have stopped going to these things, they became too ghetto, but we can defn set up a mod day/gtg whenever people want!

caddyshack24 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Talk about close to home, thats about 15 minutes away.. out of all the places to live, ha
    i still have some family up there but yeah man, this post is 4 months old, lol.
    heather must be recieving this forum through pigeon carrier..

i know whatcha mean about to ghetto, i never was realy into these things.. just something to do, figured id give it a whirl. I think a GA meet would be pretty huge.. can you see it, 50+ cadillacs back to back.. giving people a heart attack, sorry i had to do that, it was in my bones.

prolly regret this daamn post, but gonna press submit anyways

Gene Massey is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I live in Marietta and I just purchased my first Cadillac (It will not be my last) a few months ago. It is a 2002 Deville all factory but I like it that way. I just like keeping it clean and looking good. Owning one of these cars will really spoil you or at least it has me. LOL

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.