ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I have spoke with Old Town and this is organized with them. It is very important that if you are ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!

I have spoke with Old Town and this is organized with them. It is very important that if you are attending this meet that you RSVP by the specified date. Old Town has agreed to work with us here on Cadillac Forums and allow us our own section in the parking lot during the Saturday Night Cruz. Being that all of our cars will not meet the specific requirements to actually drive the cruz that will be the only part we are not allowed to participate in. Anyone who has been to Old Town is aware that cars go all the way around the lot for show we will be in this lot in an area set aside for us specifically. I will be given the exact location of the lot to everyone after I RSVP. It should really be pretty cool. This place is a great family atmosphere so it is really open for one to come alone or with the family. The date organized with Old Town is for November 4th with a 4:00 P.M. arrival. The RSVP will need to be PM'd to me no later than October 10th. Please only RSVP if you are sure to attend being they have to put parking spots to the side for this. It does not matter if you have a Cadillac or not it is our section. Here is a link to Old Town so you can look at there location, directions, and things to do there Old Town - Kissimmee, Florida - Home Page - Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Shops, Restaurants, Rides. Any questions feel free to PM me with them. Hope we get a great turn out for this one. I am up for suggestions on what people would like to have changed from the last one if anything. I believe we will most likely follow the same type of arrangements for the caravan over to Orlando for Tampa members and the pre-meet in Orlando area for drive over. All that specific info will be given after the RSVP date by PM. I thought it worked out very well. Please feel free to add any suggestions they are all welcomed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Re: ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!

Sounds great Julie... I will RSVP when the date gets closer and I have a better idea of my schedule. May only need 1 spot this time as the Allante is currently for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Noles
    Sounds great Julie... I will RSVP when the date gets closer and I have a better idea of my schedule. May only need 1 spot this time as the Allante is currently for sale.
    Cool!!! Just keep me updated! Hopefully you still need 2 spots I cant believe your selling the Allante.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

As ALWAYS count me in

Kaliwest84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I think we should have an official motel to stay at, for anyone who is coming from a ways away. I work at a SUPER 8 MOTEL which is located across of OLD TOWN..seriously, across of OLD TOWN, walking distance. Email me at disbandit30@hotmail.com for prices or what not, or if this is even a good idea.

I could get cheaper rates, the more reservations, the better
    Oh yah..and im'a be at OLD TOWN this time..count me in too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliwest84 View Post
    I think we should have an official motel to stay at, for anyone who is coming from a ways away. I work at a SUPER 8 MOTEL which is located across of OLD TOWN..seriously, across of OLD TOWN, walking distance. Email me at disbandit30@hotmail.com for prices or what not, or if this is even a good idea.

I dont think this is a bad idea. Most people do live local enough to make the trip home, but I know some like to make a weekend of it. Once we really start getting major turnouts we could make it an entire weekend meet. I think it will take a little time for that. Hey, do you think your hotel would be willing to post a flyer about the meet if I made one up. As far as RSVP for meet please PM it to me so it makes it a lot easier to keep track of and send updates. Thanks.

yup..thats not a problem, we can have flyers or a flyer up..just let me know..what did you guys do for fun last time on the meet?

Some of us stuck together and went on rides, some went and look at the car show and watched the drive. We all mostly hung around the cars and talked. We had about 25 cars and members last time. It was a decent turn-out. We all had a good time.

if you want..we can organize something else to do after the old town meet, it'll give us a chance to fly our cadillacs through orlando in a big group lol

if you want..we can organize something else to do after the old town meet, it'll give us a chance to fly our cadillacs through orlando in a big group lol
    Well lets see what every one else thinks about that first. As the meet gets closer usually the thread will begin to get very busy. Then we can get a better idea of what every one wants to do.

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

I'll be there, definitly..... ya'll will get to meet Aimee .

Heh..... I am going to a Cadillac meet and don't even have a Cadillac... ha..... tho legally I still own 2 of them..... heh....

an '89 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is gonna look great parked next to all the Caddys... ah gosh....

We'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf View Post
    I'll be there, definitly..... ya'll will get to meet Aimee .

Heh..... I am going to a Cadillac meet and don't even have a Cadillac... ha..... tho legally I still own 2 of them..... heh....

an '89 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is gonna look great parked next to all the Caddys... ah gosh....

We'll be there.

Dont give up hope you might get your caddy back!!! Cant wait to meet Aimee!

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

thats where i stayed at the last meet , you guys kept me up till 4am with this thing that had huge plasitc wheels rolling up and down the 2nd floor breezeways ...

if we get a few people to stay there prehaps we can rig it to where ol stoney can get some shuteye ?

lol yea sometimes the company next door has delivery at 4-5am in the morning ..but dont worry..ill get you guys on the other side of the building ..where its quiet

starfox86 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 deville, 2000 sls, 2006 cts-v

I'll be there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.