ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Sal We are here I saw your message I just called you on your cell...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!

Sal

We are here
    I saw your message
    I just called you on your cell

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz View Post
    Sal

We are here
    I saw your message
    I justed called you on your cell
    boombotz....

get Sal to change the tiny stars to caddy emblems....the one I PMd him the other day!!! you'll be right there talking to him!!!!!

We will pick you up

Slywun is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Another great meet. Julie, thanks for putting it together!!

Great to meet up with everyone. The wife and kiddo had a great time too.
    Stoney...didn't see you but I saw your car and what I think was Lego Stoney. Sorry we missed you.

Maybe by the next meet, they will put up an exit 64A - LOL.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for the Turkey Run later this month, drop us an email or PM.

http://www.turkeyrun.com/

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

well i looked a little diffrent too , got rid of my beard so i basicly look 10 years younger and that i should be some choir boy ....That was Captain Peg Leg , lego stoneys right hand man , i figured the lego people needed a representitive ...

Im still decideing if im gonna do turkey run or not this year ....been wanting to do it for 4 years now ...

It was nice seein everyone ....

Sal and his lady was there , and i tell ya if there was an entry for "itlaian guy from new york" sal would be pictured under it ....His lady was pretty cool too , and yeah im pretty sure that avatar of hers is her.

Coarse julie and tom made it ,and had little gianna there , and im sure if you looked at the back of her neck youd see "mattel" stamped on there just a doll , cute kid ....

Then theres wolf and amiee ....those two have this whole pupply love thing going on ...For awhile there i was pretty sure they were really simaese twins joined at the shoulders. But its nice for a cynical bastard like me to see that sorta thing .....guess that sort of thing does still exist ...

Slywun brought the V , and got revved on by a integra with a mutated 3 headed hamster under the hood as he tried to leave...shortly after the less then desirable late night old town crowd showed up and i decided it was time to go ...last time i was there that late i got in a damn fight .....

crap im tired ...

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

It was good to see everyone, too bad we had to leave early. Julie, great job as usual setting up and organizing everyone - even if everyone didn't show up

Hopefully we will see everyone next Spring.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Yes it was GREAT seeing everyone!!! Sorry I had to leave early as well...was good seeing the smount of cts's though... GRETA JOB julie!!!

Does anyone have pics from trhe meet??

We are waiting for Nightwolf to load the pics. At that point we will make a thread in the lounge.

Rick is probably waiting for the fire dept. to come with the jaws of life to separate them so he can get to the computer to load pics.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    boombotz....

get Sal to change the tiny stars to caddy emblems....the one I PMd him the other day!!! you'll be right there talking to him!!!!!
    I did talk to him about it.

Kaliwest84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

it was a good meet, will do it again..nice meeting everyoneeeee

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Aimee is going to put the pictres on a CD for me tomorrow, then I'll load them on my website and link it over .

HITMONEY is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup

Sorry I couldn't make it. I have been sick as a dog for last 4 days. Fever, throwing up, yadda yadda yadda.... I got up Saturday afternoon and thought I could make it but then after 20 mins bowing to the porcelain god, I knew it was a no go.

I had been waiting for this for months, had a room reserved at the Hilton and everything, but there was just no way i could make it.... my luck. I haven't been sick in three years and the one weekend I had plans I felt like I was on death's door.

jstowe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '03 CTS

Back in Jersey now. Enjoyed meeting everybody. Of course I didn't have my CTS but had to settle for the Hyundai from Hertz. Can't wait for the picture's.

Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

It was very nice meeting all those who did show up.. And all those who did not show up after RSVP'ing will be charged a $10,000.00 penalty, due to me, upon receipt of paperwork...

Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope to see you at more meets in the near future.. We do have a few planned, and you'll hear about them soon.. For example, the meet in the West Wing of my Palm Beach mansion - where you'll get to meet Donald Trump, Frank Sinatra Junior, the Notorious B.I.G. and a few Italians you heard of but thought were dead. We're legally limited to 250,000 persons due to fire regulations, but a little bribery goes a long way...

Stay tuned...
    Have an iPhone? Than you can get involved right now. Click here to download Cars Connected.

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac View Post
    It was very nice meeting all those who did show up.. And all those who did not show up after RSVP'ing will be charged a $10,000.00 penalty, due to me, upon receipt of paperwork...

Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope to see you at more meets in the near future.. We do have a few planned, and you'll hear about them soon.. For example, the meet in the West Wing of my Palm Beach mansion - where you'll get to meet Donald Trump, Frank Sinatra Junior, the Notorious B.I.G. and a few Italians you heard of but thought were dead. We're legally limited to 250,000 persons due to fire regulations, but a little bribery goes a long way...

Stay tuned...
    Haha! We definitely need to have a West Palm Beach meet or move that to the Fort Lauderdale area. Possibly get some of these guys down to the towers meet that occurs every Friday.

Thanks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.