ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Well the reservation is being called in this week. I am hoping we get the same spot as last time. ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!

Well the reservation is being called in this week. I am hoping we get the same spot as last time. I will PM everyone soon with the details. I think we should discuss time. Do we want a 4:00 start again?

Lady Danielle is offline Lord Cadillac's Wife
    Automobile(s): No Cadillac at this time

4 is ok...let us know....since theres 75 replies in this thread..then that means I expect 75 people at the meet....are you with me?? come on...who's with me??? Take a weekend vacation..thats the best. Your right next to Disney..you can see Mickey! Is anyone really going to Disney that weekend??? M I C K E Y M O U S E......
    Help support the site! Only $5 per month! Click here!

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Well, I know I was a maybe, but now count me in for sure. I am definitely going to come up for this event. I wouldn't miss this. I have been waiting for this for so long. I have been thinking on how to avoid the bugs on the drive up from South Florida. Anyone know of any good car washes near the event? Haha!

Thanks.

I only know the ones in orlando.....I hit them up after I exit the turnpike....

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

I forgot... but what time did we finish up last meet?

I work until 1:00... get home, shower up, change, pick up Aimee in the Oldsmar area.... and hopefully I'll have time to join up with the caravan... I hope I do. What time are we meeting, and where?

I am pretty sure I am working 8AM on Sunday tho, I always open on Sundays... so I really don't want to be back any later then midnight, means I should leave Orlando around 10:30 or so.... I don't think I would miss too much tho.

I won't have a Caddy this time . All the regulars for the meet have now seen my only 2 Cadillac's come, and go..... ah well, my Isuzu Amigo should blend in perfectly.

Maybe Mike and I can line up at a light..... just to see how bad the 4.9 whoops the Isuzu .... even with the bad clutch... still gotta have some fun.... its getting replaced in a few weeks anyway... tho I gotta say, it hasn't gotten too much worse in almost 3,000 miles of driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf View Post
    I forgot... but what time did we finish up last meet?

I work until 1:00... get home, shower up, change, pick up Aimee in the Oldsmar area.... and hopefully I'll have time to join up with the caravan... I hope I do. What time are we meeting, and where?

I am pretty sure I am working 8AM on Sunday tho, I always open on Sundays... so I really don't want to be back any later then midnight, means I should leave Orlando around 10:30 or so.... I don't think I would miss too much tho.

I won't have a Caddy this time . All the regulars for the meet have now seen my only 2 Cadillac's come, and go..... ah well, my Isuzu Amigo should blend in perfectly.

Maybe Mike and I can line up at a light..... just to see how bad the 4.9 whoops the Isuzu .... even with the bad clutch... still gotta have some fun.... its getting replaced in a few weeks anyway... tho I gotta say, it hasn't gotten too much worse in almost 3,000 miles of driving.
    I think we started the Tampabay caravan at 2:00 last time and that worked out great. I dont think the caravan will be as many this time either. As far as what time you want to go home that is up to each individual. I think last time we had left around 10:30 or so.

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz View Post
    I think we started the Tampabay caravan at 2:00 last time and that worked out great. I dont think the caravan will be as many this time either. As far as what time you want to go home that is up to each individual. I think last time we had left around 10:30 or so.
    2:00.... gosh, that is cutting it close.... I suppose if left to pick up Aimee right from work, then leave there (Tampa Rd) o the meet for the caravan, I might be able to meet.

10:30 seemed to me the time we left last time too, that works out great.

Either way, if I don't make the caravan, I'll see ya there... but if I go quickly, I may be able to meet at 2.

AWDTSi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

So how many roughly do you all expect to be showing at the show?

My wife and Brother in law will be coming over to check them out as well as all the other cool hot rods that are always there.

We will definitely have our escalade by the next meet and look forward to having fun meets and checking out each others new additions to their rides.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by AWDTSi View Post
    So how many roughly do you all expect to be showing at the show?

My wife and Brother in law will be coming over to check them out as well as all the other cool hot rods that are always there.

We will definitely have our escalade by the next meet and look forward to having fun meets and checking out each others new additions to their rides.
    Right now we have about 17 confirmed! Smaller than our last meet in the spring but I'm sure it will be great.

It will be awsome....just told some newbies that live in FL...hope they come...Im so ciked....cant wait...

Slywun is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I'm bringing the "Boo" boy...(my 2 year old) hope that isn't a prob...

Not at all, My 2 almost 3 year old will be there. As you know it is a family atmosphere.

This is a letter to all who have confirmed for the meet. The meet will start a 4:00 in Old Town. The location for the meet will be the same exact place as last time. These are the directions to Old Town for any one that needs them.

From Interstate 4: From I-4, take Exit 64A (old exit 25A) to Highway 192 eastbound for about one mile. Look for the giant Ferris wheel at the main entrance on the right, at Marker #9.
    From Orlando Int'l Airport: Take SR 417 to the Osceola Parkway (toll road). Go west approx. 1/4 mile. Then turn South on International Drive. Go 1 mile to the light at US 192. Turn east (left) on US 192. Go straight at the next light (Holiday Trail), and the main entrance is located on your right. Look for the giant Ferris wheel!

I will give the exact location we are located in Old Town. When you have arrived at Old town there will be a light at a road called Holiday Trail you need to turn on that block. You will then follow that block to a road called Florida PLaza. We will turn left on Florida Plaza and will be the first parking lot on the right. It will be roped off for us . If you look at the map below we are located directly behind building 400. I know we where discussing meeting up down the road and doing a drive in together, but I wanted to post this for anyone who was running late or didn't want to be involved in that.

We will have a premeet area for caravan into Old Town at 3:45 PM, which will be as follows. Here is a map to a shopping center in Celebration, it is located on the same side of the road as Old Towne and looked to have ample parking. This is on the same road as Old Town
    US. 192. You will see the Joes Crab Shack and we will park behind there. There is also a gas station and a Chic- Fil- A in this parking lot. For those who did the pre-meet last time it is the same spot.

For any members coming from the Tampa Bay area that would like to join us in a caravan to the pre-meet location it will be as follows we will be meeting in the Flying J parking lot off of I-4 at 2:00 PM. Once you hit I-4 his is your directions to get there

I-4 EAST toward ORLANDO go 2.1 miTake exit #10/CR-579 toward THONOTOSASSA/MANGO - go 0.3 miTurn on MANGO RD - go 0.4 miTurn on SLIGH AVE - go 0.2 miArrive at 11555 SLIGH AVE, SEFFNER, on the

If there are any question please contact me by PM, email, or through meet thread !

Thanks- Julie

Slywun is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Julie, you rock. Thanks for putting this together.

My wife going to make the trip too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slywun View Post
    Julie, you rock. Thanks for putting this together.

My wife going to make the trip too.....
    Not a problem!

Cool, the more the better it will be nice to meet her!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.