ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Southeast Discussion, ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by 8ball Sounds like you guys had fun out there; hopefully next time I can make it out ...
    jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Re: ORLANDO OLD TOWN MEET in NOVEMBER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 8ball View Post
    Sounds like you guys had fun out there; hopefully next time I can make it out there too.

Hey man, where were you at for this meet??? I was actually lookin forward to seeing your ride again. I hope you can make it to the next one!!!!

8ball is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '05 Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd View Post
    Hey man, where were you at for this meet??? I was actually lookin forward to seeing your ride again. I hope you can make it to the next one!!!!
    They sent me back to Iraq; left Tampa in Sep. I should be back around May, hopefully there will be another meet sometime in the summer. I had fun the last one I went to so have you done anything else to your ride that car looks sweet. I sold the rims I had, I'm looking for some 24's right now so hopefully I make up my mind by then, there is so many that I like so we'll see what happens. I'm still trying to convince the boss to let me get a new grill too but you know how that is, stay single as long as you can man...lol!!!

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

They sent me back to Iraq; left Tampa in Sep. I should be back around May, hopefully there will be another meet sometime in the summer. I had fun the last one I went to so have you done anything else to your ride that car looks sweet. I sold the rims I had, I'm looking for some 24's right now so hopefully I make up my mind by then, there is so many that I like so we'll see what happens. I'm still trying to convince the boss to let me get a new grill too but you know how that is, stay single as long as you can man...lol!!!

Damn man, be safe out there!!! I think boom wants to have one only once a year now instead of 2x. NICE MAN!!! 24's!!!!!! Hmmmm since the last meet.... I have added the chrome door handles, fog light grilles, 18" dub esinems, lowering springs. also have a new custom hood here in the office, getting new cluster next week as well. I think that is about it lol. lol well if i have a girlfriend it is one thing I still have time until one would reach the boss level hahahaha I def want to see you at the next meet man!!! YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!!!

05 Cadillac Escalade is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None - 2007 Range Rover

Let me know when you get back man. I am definitely going to help you out and get you a good deal on some 24's.

Thanks.

8ball is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '05 Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Cadillac Escalade View Post
    Let me know when you get back man. I am definitely going to help you out and get you a good deal on some 24's.

Thanks.
    Cool man thanks

jonnyd, man all that stuff you added; can't wait to see it.

Later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.