Florida caddy club - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida caddy club in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I used to with my last car.. For the most part you just have to get everyone to meet up ...
    ONEBADCADDIE is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Re: Florida caddy club

I used to with my last car.. For the most part you just have to get everyone to meet up a few times. To be a recognized one will take more but I'm looking to get a meet and cruise together..doesn't seem like there are ma y around anymore

antonio36 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

I'm new to the forum and just picked up a 09 black cts-v a few days ago. I also own a white pontiac g8 gt with a few mods. But i'm down for a meet and greet. i'm located in orlando over in avalon park area.

Wendy11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

What was the verdict? I'm in Tampa and looking for a CTS-V club

Cadillac_Phx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Concours (SOLD) / 2006 DTS Lux II

I wish the guys in my area would get together & meet :/
    In Phoenix, AZ

There is suppose to be a meet and greet in orlando tomorrow. Here is some infomation I found.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/OrlandoAreaCadillacOwners

AdvenJack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade Premium ESV AWD, 2010 CTS Luxury Sedan

Question Re: Florida caddy club

In one transaction we just picked up two 2010's, a CTS
    and an Escalade from the Port Richey dealer on 19 South.

Any one meeting between Tampa and Crystal River, or
    down to St. Pete? Maybe toward Wesley Chapel even?

Anything going on in the Tampa area this weekend? I'll be in Tampa friday pretty much all day at Jeremy formato shop getting work done to the caddy (pulley, porting, tuning ect...). Really like to see if we can get a meet together or plan one.

SC2150 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

We would be happy to host any dyno days if you start one....in Plametto, 1/2 way between Sarasota and Tampa. AWD eddy loaded dyno for the AWD group, and can do tech seminars on the cars....
    RX Performance Products/RevXtreme.com 941-721-1826

crump13 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 SRX Performance Black Raven/Ebony w/Ebony
    I am a new 2103 SRX Cadillac owner that lives in the Tampa Bay Area. I would be interested in an Tampa Bay Area group odmf there is one established.

~Tina~

If we can get a few people involved and want to meet up i'll be there. I'm located in orlando and I'm usually at car show events. So i'll post up any events coming up soon and maybe we can all meet up there. just need a few to agree to a date and time just to get things started. We did this in another car group i was in. It started out with 3 and now its 50+ in the group.

JCB
    JCB is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1970 DeVille Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by antonio36 View Post
    If we can get a few people involved and want to meet up i'll be there. I'm located in orlando and I'm usually at car show events. So i'll post up any events coming up soon and maybe we can all meet up there. just need a few to agree to a date and time just to get things started. We did this in another car group i was in. It started out with 3 and now its 50+ in the group.
    I'm in if you want to put something together. THe Mt. Dora Classic is coming up and if we sign up 6 cars from the forum we can have our own award.

I might be able to attend that event in Mt. Dora. Once its closer to that date. i'll be able to know for sure if i'm in. There is also a car show in orlando this weekend dec. 7th. Its the toys for tots and will be hosted at harley davidson on lake underhill rd. I'm posting a thread about the event. I will be there and should be a decent car show and giving to the kids is always a good thing.

cadillacmike68 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brg, 09 STS N* Platinum, 11 CTS Premium

The is a regional club of the National Cadillac LaSalle Club in the tampa bay area, and we've been here since 1998. It's called the Cadillac LaSalle Club, Florida suncoast region. we have regular club meetings the 2nd Sat of Every month at the Kingfish Grill & Tap on Ulmerton Road in Clearwater where we plan our events and activities.

We try to get out at least once a month in addition to the monthly meetings. We've gone as far as Jax & Cocoa on weekend trips, with day trips to closer points such as Gainsville, Sarasota, Orlando, etc.

We're going to a large show in Sarasota on the 26th, and we're going to Jax and then Mims (next to Titusville on the space coast) next month.

I'm trying to get the member out to more local shows, like the one in wiregrass last weekend, that we all missed, and Old town a couple times a year.

Post here or PM me if you are interested in joining.

jamiejam1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS COUPE Performance W/Navi

Im in Miami/ Ft Lauderdale are... If anyone in the 305, 954 or 561 area is interested, we could all meet up locally in Lauderdale.. ( One way to start a South Fla Area Cadi Club..) There is a cruise in Every Friday nights at the Towershops in Davie ( University Drive and I-595.. Theres all kinds of cars, makes, models and Generations from the 30'as on up.. its family friendly and they even bring in a DJ.... Its every Friday ( weather permitting) and it goes from 5pm'ish till 10 at night! SO-FLO CADI OWNERS CHIME ON IN....

The Esteemed is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'm in Panama city, anyone around here interested in meeting?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.