Tampa Mall Rats , 06 - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Tampa Mall Rats , 06 in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Hmm...I knew that...hehe....
    danbuc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)

Re: Tampa Mall Rats , 06

Hmm...I knew that...hehe.

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Well they are saying the rain should be more to the South of us today and be gone by noon, but it is also going to be cold. It sounds like we should have good weather for this one.

Well, I guess I'll still try and make it over there. So how many people are actually going?

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by danbuc
    Well, I guess I'll still try and make it over there. So how many people are actually going?
    I know we will be there. Stoney, and Night wolf said they will also be there. That is a confirmed 5 that I know of. There has been more that said they were going but we haven't heard from them since.

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Heh, Night Wolf is going to barely make it I got the Coupe secured for now to a much better point then it was before...

all day yesterday was the car, then today... and tomorrow it looks like... more working on the car

I refuse to make my whole weekend revolve around changing spark plugs and wires! I wanna have fun!

So I'll fire up the 7.0L beast and meet ya'll over there... damn, another hour... I gotta get cleaned up a bit, then head out... I may be a bit late, though I'll try to be there on time.

I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX

Oh man you guys are lucky. I would kill to be in FL right now (even with the rain)
    In MN today, the high was 15*, and the low is like 3*, and I had to change my oil today. Usually I'm not to keen about being under the Caddy, but it was worse today because I had all this snow melting in my face!! It sucked! Man I cannot wait until the spring!

What ever came of the International meet?

Well, it was great... just 5 of us thats ok though... still lots of fun and great times...

do NOT get the freakin "chocolate peanutbutter cookie-dough cheesecake" with whipped creame AND a freakin vanilla caramel cappachino with whipped creame at The Cheesecake Factory.... my gosh, I don't think a single item caused more laughing the whole night... that was pretty bad... I can feel my heart slowing down as I type, LOL.

I was backed up pretty far... but its kinda hard to tell the sheer size of the '79 until you got on the side.... completly dwarfing Mike's DeVille, and able to hide a whole escalade sans roof...well, somewhat, lol... its fairly big Largest engine, slowest car, yey! lol

Great time though.

The Jetta? Yeah, that was just funny, the freakin thing was laying on the ground, I really can't picture someone driving like that, but they had to... lol.
    Attached Images

slk230mb is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade

Wow, Rick. Your '79 makes the Deville and the Escalade look soooooo small.
    ~Steve

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

rick , i really dont know how your even able to sit up right now after that damned meal you had ....im hurtin after half of my banana cheesecake ...that damned thing you got should have come with 3 guys from the EPA to make sure it didnt spill into the bay ...that was just a massive pile of thick brown goo...im fairly sure in its previous life it was crude oil from alaskas north slope......when you have your heart attack tonight youll know why ....

get a good newspaper tomorrow , and plan a little quality time atop the poreclin godess ...youll wonder if you blew an o ring out on your asses high pressure line ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    rick , i really dont know how your even able to sit up right now after that damned meal you had ....im hurtin after half of my banana cheesecake ...that damned thing you got should have come with 3 guys from the EPA to make sure it didnt spill into the bay ...that was just a massive pile of thick brown goo...im fairly sure in its previous life it was crude oil from alaskas north slope......when you have your heart attack tonight youll know why ....

get a good newspaper tomorrow , and plan a little quality time atop the poreclin godess ...youll wonder if you blew an o ring out on your asses high pressure line ...
    awww man, now your just jealous you didn't get the chocolate peanut butter cookie-dough cheesecake.... you know you want it:
    Attached Images

Haha...your definitely gonna "crack the bowl" as they say. I can see it all now.....the ceramic gives way, water and crap everywhere.....a true sight to behold. And all because of that wedge shaped brick you decided to eat..hehe.

I think it would be less of a health risk to eat the styrofoam box, then the product inside of it...

if thats not a heart-attack-in-a-box, then I dunno what is.

My gosh, imagine a whole pie of this stuff? I mean, if you ever want to get back at somebody, buy them a pie of this! Sure it may be $50, but the idea of knowing they can't deny it... but every bite they eat is just that much more their arteries get clogged.... ah the joy of life.... LOL!

Haha...Death by Cheesecake.

Quote Originally Posted by danbuc
    Haha...Death by Cheesecake.
    ahh but the capabilty before death of coating your cealings in shit standing on your head would be well worth it ....

you could declare war on a skunk and win ....

OH SNAP i didnt know you were danbunc .....oh man , we had more to discuss ......the whole time i was like "who the hell is this guy?"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.