Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; If you do not finish high school, or get a GED it is a origram that teaches a trade....
    DBA-One is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 DeVille

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

If you do not finish high school, or get a GED it is a origram that teaches a trade.

csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBA-One
    If you do not finish high school, or get a GED it is a origram that teaches a trade.

k...I have a fair vocabulary...I have a nurses license...I have an A+ certification...my wife taught ESE kids for a hundred years...My daughter had
    an Arteriovenous Malformation...

What is an 'origram'...? how does it realte to the little tidbit of my car getting
    frontswiped have to do with education...?

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by csason
    k...I have a fair vocabulary...I have a nurses license...I have an A+ certification...my wife taught ESE kids for a hundred years...My daughter had
    an Arteriovenous Malformation...

What is an 'origram'...? how does it realte to the little tidbit of my car getting
    frontswiped have to do with education...?
    I believe he was talking to 96-deville-man about education but i don't know what an origram is either. Time for me to get the dictionary

01-19-06, 07:46 PM
    96-deville-man vbmenu_register("postmenu_570839", true);
    Cadillac Fan

Ownership: 96~sedan deville~Candy paint ~ Rollin 20`s
    it really just means more work but im kinda counting down but not really when i turn 16 i plan on getting my G.E.D. and enroling in P.T.E.C for auto mech. i cant wait to be able to work on cars all day.

Alright, I just want to get some conversation rolling on this again. If we wanted to try and get a raffle going i might have a better shot at a sponsor and we could try and raise some funds for a good cause(just a thought). Me and Danbuc talked about me sending him some cards to place on Caddys he sees around. I could also call maybe some fast food place and ask them to post a sign at there entry telling about a meet in Old-Town. If antone who lives there can volunteer me the name of a fast food place near-by let me know. For some reason I believe there is a Burger King and a Checkers right out in front I will try to confirm this and make some phone calls. I really don't see why they wouldn't post a flyer but I will call today and see what kind of response I get. If I get a good one I will post a sample flyer before I send this over. This might turn out to be a great idea because not only will it bring awareness to the forums, but it could make for a good size meet. I also just put a call into Old Town to see if they would change there event calander to offer our meet to any one interested by coming to the forum and going to the meet section. Right now it is just listed as the cadillac Forum meet on there. So I would like to open the door up to all Cadillac owners who may be interested plus it might help to get some more great members on this site.

Update I just spoke with Amy over at Old Town and she has created a link on Old Town events area so we can allow any cadillac owners to join us.

PAW 47 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

I wish I could get more involved but I'm tied up with two other car clubs and crap at work. I just wanted to say your doing a great job Miss Boombotz!

Quote Originally Posted by PAW 47
    I wish I could get more involved but I'm tied up with two other car clubs and crap at work. I just wanted to say your doing a great job Miss Boombotz!
    Thank You very much!
    P.S...... thats Mrs. Boombotz

Check it out here is the link scroll down to visiting car clubs.
    http://www.old-town.com/classic_shows.shtml

starfox86 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 deville, 2000 sls, 2006 cts-v

I will hopefully attending the old town meet...I am going to the miami meet march 5th..whats the email adress to rsvp again?

You don't need to e-mail just Pm me your RSVP. That way when I get all the final details I have everyone together. Thanks.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

How many do we have so far??? Also where exactly are we meeting in tampa before??

tessyluv is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hey were in Vero Beach and would love to attened
    thanks

danbuc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)

I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm gonna make it to old town. I think I'm gonna end up moving back home the week before it, since I graduate school April 21st. I'll just have to wait and see what happens by then, if I'm still down here or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    How many do we have so far??? Also where exactly are we meeting in tampa before??
    I don't know lets see if Stoney and Nightwolf want to do a little cadillac run. I believe dba-one is from Palm Harbor area and may want to join in as well. Lets see what everyone thinks from Tampa area? I believe without looking our count minus Danbuc now is 10 or 11 cars. I think we should be having more it is still early for some to respond. Will give it untill mid month and I will throw out one more post around the forum to see if we cant get our count nice and big!

Quote Originally Posted by tessyluv
    hey were in Vero Beach and would love to attened
    thanks
    Very Cool. Would it just be one vehicle? Since you don't or can't PM yet please stay in touch through this thread for updates. I will also be calling in final car count at the end of March so that is when all the details will become more specific. By the way Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by danbuc
    I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm gonna make it to old town. I think I'm gonna end up moving back home the week before it, since I graduate school April 21st. I'll just have to wait and see what happens by then, if I'm still down here or not.
    That sucks, but keep us posted. Would love to have you there. What the hell do you want to rush back to NY for anyway?????????

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.