Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 8
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 625
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Loose battery terminal....
  1. #106
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Loose battery terminal.

  2. #107
    csason's Avatar
    csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    79

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Loose battery terminal.

    what ?????

    k...how did u do that...you prolly got some secret access to somethin'

    man I was/am so miffed bout that..oh well, I had to make a decision...

    Trash the tickets, all the preparations, etc...and do my own
    process of elimination...etc. etc. just so I could whine about the whole
    thing on the way home...OR

    get on the boat..!!!

    Good guess...

  3. #108
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    LOL..... At least you had a good time on the cruise right?

  4. #109
    csason's Avatar
    csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    79

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    LOL..... At least you had a good time on the cruise right?

    Wellll...we dont drink, we dont gamble, (that only leaves one thing..)
    so we did that...and we snorkeled off shore also...lol

    hey the trip was free, the food was free...INCLUDING room service..ha ha...

    plus...I accidently put some Montecristo Robustos in my britches...one
    for the boss, one for Santa Claus, and one for the next cop that tries to
    write me a ticket...the rest are 'good boy' smokes.

    to heck with the slots...and poker on a 'funship' is a joke. But that
    water is SO AWESOME CLEAR..it reminds me of the keys when I was a kid..

    I could spend a month on those reefs and wrecks...it is so cool.

    I got some pics of the fishies...but I have to get them developed (underwater throwaway)...

    the pics are here

    http://photobucket.com/albums/e89/csason/bahamas/

  5. #110
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Thanks for the pics. It looked great. The houses don't look to much different from what we see here on the water, but the water itself looks a whole lot better. That freakin sheriff boat big enough or what? Glad you had a good time and free makes it that much better.

  6. #111
    FSU_Noles's Avatar
    FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    724

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    How's the count coming??

  7. #112
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    We have 10 cars so far. It is still early though. I wont really start to push the meet untill it is withen a month. We are still waiting to see if we can get a local Cadillac dealer to sponser also.

  8. #113
    arbasica's Avatar
    arbasica is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, Fl.
    Posts
    11

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Sweeeeet ! I just purchased my first caddy and this is my FIRST post, I was reading about the apparently defunct turbonator and saw you huge red lettering about Old Town..living in FL for about 8 years now I have attended MANY shows at O.T. and can't wait to see a big group of caddys hanging out together ! I will most certainly be there and will PM you shortly. BTW since I haven't done anything to my profile as of yet my stats......
    Tony Basica, 30 years young driving a '92 STS White with Tan leather, sunroof and as of now stock everything else although I've only owned the car for about 3 days LOL...purchased off Ebay and picked up in St. Petersburg, car has 78,000 original and looks brand new minus typical paint wear from driving behind friggin sand trucks in Florida LOL. I'm looking forward to giving the car a more agressive exhaust note and just driving her !!!
    Can't wait to get together and start reading and posting more on here.
    Tony B.

  9. #114
    csason's Avatar
    csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    79

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by arbasica
    Sweeeeet ! I just purchased my first caddy and this is my FIRST post, I was reading about the apparently defunct turbonator and saw you huge red lettering about Old Town..living in FL for about 8 years now I have attended MANY shows at O.T. and can't wait to see a big group of caddys hanging out together ! I will most certainly be there and will PM you shortly. BTW since I haven't done anything to my profile as of yet my stats......
    Tony Basica, 30 years young driving a '92 STS White with Tan leather, sunroof and as of now stock everything else although I've only owned the car for about 3 days LOL...purchased off Ebay and picked up in St. Petersburg, car has 78,000 original and looks brand new minus typical paint wear from driving behind friggin sand trucks in Florida LOL. I'm looking forward to giving the car a more agressive exhaust note and just driving her !!!
    Can't wait to get together and start reading and posting more on here.
    Tony B.
    Welcome welcome Tony...er a 'arbasica'..Welcome to the forums, and
    Cadillac ownership, you lucky dog you.

    HA HA...(same thing as lol, or rofl, or roflmao,....)

    thats some low miles for a 92, nice...hope ya got a good deal.

    I am in Winter Haven..you might have heard of Cypress Gardens...

    the meet is gonna be fun...we have been sort of trolling for a sponsor, but
    it might just be that the 'potential' sponsors are gonna be stoopit and let us organize this on our own (beyond what has already been done by the people who have really been here a while...[im new]..) however, once
    we have it well tuned...THEN Boombotz will have the keys..!!!! NOW lets
    see who wants to sponsor us..

    Seriously..I am gonna give Geri Cannon a ring and see if we can find
    SOME sponsorship...


    HEY would someone tell me why we even NEED a sponsor..I mean, side
    from free stuff and food..and Bucs cheerleaders..(we have to find a good place to hide them...wait..I know a place)

    You have found the right place..Cadillac lover city..

    Later

  10. #115
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by arbasica
    Sweeeeet ! I just purchased my first caddy and this is my FIRST post, I was reading about the apparently defunct turbonator and saw you huge red lettering about Old Town..living in FL for about 8 years now I have attended MANY shows at O.T. and can't wait to see a big group of caddys hanging out together ! I will most certainly be there and will PM you shortly. BTW since I haven't done anything to my profile as of yet my stats......
    Tony Basica, 30 years young driving a '92 STS White with Tan leather, sunroof and as of now stock everything else although I've only owned the car for about 3 days LOL...purchased off Ebay and picked up in St. Petersburg, car has 78,000 original and looks brand new minus typical paint wear from driving behind friggin sand trucks in Florida LOL. I'm looking forward to giving the car a more agressive exhaust note and just driving her !!!
    Can't wait to get together and start reading and posting more on here.
    Tony B.
    Great to see new caddy owners on the board. Welcome ! Yhea you will need 50 post before you can PM me your RSVP. As for now untill you hit that point I will assume you will be attending. Congrats on your new STS hope you got a good deal on e-bay. Sometimes those things are hit and miss. I am seriously e-bay addicted.

  11. #116
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by csason
    Welcome welcome Tony...er a 'arbasica'..Welcome to the forums, and
    Cadillac ownership, you lucky dog you.

    HA HA...(same thing as lol, or rofl, or roflmao,....)

    thats some low miles for a 92, nice...hope ya got a good deal.

    I am in Winter Haven..you might have heard of Cypress Gardens...

    the meet is gonna be fun...we have been sort of trolling for a sponsor, but
    it might just be that the 'potential' sponsors are gonna be stoopit and let us organize this on our own (beyond what has already been done by the people who have really been here a while...[im new]..) however, once
    we have it well tuned...THEN Boombotz will have the keys..!!!! NOW lets
    see who wants to sponsor us..

    Seriously..I am gonna give Geri Cannon a ring and see if we can find
    SOME sponsorship...


    HEY would someone tell me why we even NEED a sponsor..I mean, side
    from free stuff and food..and Bucs cheerleaders..(we have to find a good place to hide them...wait..I know a place)

    You have found the right place..Cadillac lover city..

    Later
    Hey do you want me to e-mail that guy you where originally talking to or do you get the impression he's not so interested. Let me know. By the way we really don't need a sponsor it would just be like an added perk and probably make for a better turnout. Either way it will be a great time.

  12. #117
    csason's Avatar
    csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    79

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Hey do you want me to e-mail that guy you where originally talking to or do you get the impression he's not so interested. Let me know. By the way we really don't need a sponsor it would just be like an added perk and probably make for a better turnout. Either way it will be a great time.

    not sure..I am trying to get situated back home, and remodeling, etc.

    plus..I am just reeling right now...

    Yesterday afternoon, I had just gotten back from taking honey to have an extensive dental procedure(yuk) and I was pulling out of my driveway(on a blind corner) where the posted speed limit is 30 and some b*&%h rubbed
    her nasty Corolla paint all over my SLS bumper...I coulda killed her..(maybe thats why she fled the scene till the cops got there..

    so now I have a 12" x 5" oxidized green scrape on the front of my car...

    I was going to replace it (paint it anyway) but not on these terms..

    What frickin killed me was I got the ticket for failing to yeild when entering
    a right of way...my neighbor's truck blocks the view..


    So, I have requested (some months ago) a traffic pattern survey due to the increased speeders, and construction around here (1000 permits within
    3 miles of my house) thanks Maronda KMA...too.

    now I will be taking my neighbor(s) to court..I am livid..

    I love my car..it was a friggin present a lot of effort went into the search and this piece of crap comes flying around the corner and doesnt even heed the 'hidden driveway' signs..nevermind...

  13. #118
    Boombotz's Avatar
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa,Fl
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,886

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by csason
    not sure..I am trying to get situated back home, and remodeling, etc.

    plus..I am just reeling right now...

    Yesterday afternoon, I had just gotten back from taking honey to have an extensive dental procedure(yuk) and I was pulling out of my driveway(on a blind corner) where the posted speed limit is 30 and some b*&%h rubbed
    her nasty Corolla paint all over my SLS bumper...I coulda killed her..(maybe thats why she fled the scene till the cops got there..

    so now I have a 12" x 5" oxidized green scrape on the front of my car...

    I was going to replace it (paint it anyway) but not on these terms..

    What frickin killed me was I got the ticket for failing to yeild when entering
    a right of way...my neighbor's truck blocks the view..


    So, I have requested (some months ago) a traffic pattern survey due to the increased speeders, and construction around here (1000 permits within
    3 miles of my house) thanks Maronda KMA...too.

    now I will be taking my neighbor(s) to court..I am livid..

    I love my car..it was a friggin present a lot of effort went into the search and this piece of crap comes flying around the corner and doesnt even heed the 'hidden driveway' signs..nevermind...
    Oh my God so sorry to hear about this. I hope it all gets taken care of the way it should. She wasn't sighted for leaving the scene? What is up with that?

  14. #119
    csason's Avatar
    csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Age
    57
    Posts
    79

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    when she got back shetold me she went to call the police, i had already done that...

    anyway she was shook up..I have to do what we had decided to do when we moved here, no one had lived here for a while..
    I am very territorial..if you catch my drift..

    EVERY morning, I go out and put on the emergency flasher mounted up high
    on my service truck just for the heck of so my wife can get out..

    Its really bad..its a super house, right on the lake, but the traffic is bad out
    front..its a long story, its a curve etc...

    i am raisng hell about it now..

  15. #120
    FSU_Noles's Avatar
    FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    724

    Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by csason
    not sure..I am trying to get situated back home, and remodeling, etc.

    plus..I am just reeling right now...
    Aside from the cruise you just aren't having a very good go of it right now are ya? Hope it all works out and doesn't get drawn out into something nasty.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting