Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by csason It will take a couple of interactions with them to get things organized, but since speaking ...
    DBA-One is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 DeVille

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by csason

It will take a couple of interactions with them to get things organized, but
    since speaking with him, I have learned that Massey is owned by Sonic group ??? or the group included in your letter's response...anyway, they are a conglomerate...forget that..
    That is a big problem. Sonic owns or used to own a Mitsubishi dealer in this area. They were the biggest pack of thieves. They would sell a car and then play with the paper work. The payment and rate you left the lot with were not the payment and rate you saw when you got the payment book. The state sued them for this stuff.

csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBA-One
    That is a big problem. Sonic owns or used to own a Mitsubishi dealer in this area. They were the biggest pack of thieves. They would sell a car and then play with the paper work. The payment and rate you left the lot with were not the payment and rate you saw when you got the payment book. The state sued them for this stuff.
    yeah..thats the impression I got from the guy at Fields..

That Sonic was a mess..it fits, since Boom got such a lousy response..

BTW...If Fields isnt intersted..guess what, Cannon Buick/Cadilac is owned
    by a friend from long ago..I will give them a call also...depending on
    Brian's response.

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Very Cool!!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    Yeah, if it is going to be a car show, it is probably the better car to show... older... and in better condition (no paint problem)
    Maybe we can set up a mini Tampa meet or something, I'd like to hang out with a few of ya'll before April
    yah lets do a tampa run too need to get you and playdrive out too...im interested to see the 79 ....

we should also set up the "caravan" to orlando again , meeting where we did last time and running up , in fact i belive you and playdrive can link up there in pinelllas and run to the fairgrounds , ill meet boath fo you there and well head up together , this time ill try to stay under 90 , and ill have beatter tailights this time

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    yah lets do a tampa run too need to get you and playdrive out too...im interested to see the 79 ....
    we should also set up the "caravan" to orlando again , meeting where we did last time and running up , in fact i belive you and playdrive can link up there in pinelllas and run to the fairgrounds , ill meet boath fo you there and well head up together , this time ill try to stay under 90 , and ill have beatter tailights this time
    Yeah, he is right over Gandy bridge actually... so it would make more sense for me to meet him, instead of having to go over the bridge again.

Meeting at the fairgrounds would be sweet! I'd love to do a caravan.

Setup a Tampa meet, I am up for it any time... school from 7:30-3 M-F other then that, I am free.

under 90? lol I think our average speed was 95.... "wow... we made the 1hr 30min trip in 55mins" "uh, we were doing near 100 the whole time" "oh, thats why the lady in the Saturn flipped me off" LOL!

Tail lights that can be seen.... YEY!

The '79... nothing speical well I don't see it as that... gotta get that mindset outta me... nah its a sweet car, I like her but I'll tell ya what, it'll hang with the 4.9 on the highway... and not having one of them there "speed limiters" who knows... she is running really nice now....... 110mph can be interesting in that car but atleast i have 4 new tires and they are balanced

Hell Mike, if ya woudln't mind I would like to meet up a couple times to just chill or whatever... we are close enough and I have lots of spare time. Are you still working at the Caddy dealership?

Actually now that i think of it, despite the crapp 2.28 gears that car is damn fast.... anything except from a dead stop it'll put you into the seat, lift the nose and accelerate fast.. I guess that modified 472 intake manifold and rebuilt carb did help.... on the highway manually run 2nd gear out the 4,000RPM (105mph or so) and it pulls really nice.... I gotta say for a 28 year old stock car, the thing hauls... isn't fast in the 1/4 mile but it just feels fast... watch the tach when driving around town and it really shows you the sheer amount of low end torque from the 425..... when we meet up you can take her for a spin and test it all out

humtake is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

when will be the last date that we can rsvp for this thing? i need more time before i can know if ill be able to make it on that date.

a small tampa meet would be fun between now and then. with the florida state fair coming up, it might not be a bad idea to just designate one night as caddy night :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Stash
    when will be the last date that we can rsvp for this thing? i need more time before i can know if ill be able to make it on that date.

a small tampa meet would be fun between now and then. with the florida state fair coming up, it might not be a bad idea to just designate one night as caddy night :-)
    RSVP is by March 31st.

csason is offline Cadillac Owners Member

my neighbor says he might drive this..

j/k...lol info on this is here...http://www.libertysoftware.be/cml/tr...st/history.htm

NO WONDER my Dad liked these cars...jeez...it was like owning another house..

That is huge. I need one of those to give my daughter for her first car. Anything she hits better watch out.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Ok taqmpa meet is setup , see meets section , now i have to not only add the florida meet but the tampa one to my signature

96-deville-man is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would like to come to this meet. I need to make sure my dad is off that weekend and if he is you can count me in! also looking into the tampa meet in feb.

Pinellas Park eh? You gotta be no more then 10mins from me

As corny as it sounds, I really like the name "Pinellas" its a cool name for the county, and Pinellas Park sounds cool too... alot better then most of the surrounding counties...

yeah, what do you expect, I have only been here since September

96-deville-man is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

yea i like the name pinellas park. ive been a member for a while but havnt been to active. right now i only have my car every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by 96-deville-man
    yea i like the name pinellas park. ive been a member for a while but havnt been to active. right now i only have my car every now and then.
    Welcome and Hello! I see your 15 how long before you hit 16. Are you counting down? Well anyway hope to see you at the meets keep us informed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.