Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 29
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; well i got to thinking about the last time we did old town ....decided to get a room acorss the ...
    Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

well i got to thinking about the last time we did old town ....decided to get a room acorss the street and stay overnight and run home sunday afternoon ...a sudo vacation is much needed

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

JULZ I DID THE TRIP!!!! lol....I found the chick fi la!! w0000000t!!! So now I know how to get there....not a problem

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    well i got to thinking about the last time we did old town ....decided to get a room acorss the street and stay overnight and run home sunday afternoon ...a sudo vacation is much needed
    That's a good idea now you can take some time for yourself. Me and Tom are driving Amy I think and she has to work Sunday. Though if we end up not driving her then we will just decide as the night rolls on. Plan as of now will be drive home the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    JULZ I DID THE TRIP!!!! lol....I found the chick fi la!! w0000000t!!! So now I know how to get there....not a problem
    Very cool, it wasn't very hard was it? As of know I am thinking we should be able to grab lunch before maybe we will meet you at about 12:30 get some pizza,then Amy, and head to the flying J. Will know more by late this week.

I would stay there overnight if I could....but I got things to do on sunday Sometimes the drive backs are fun though...just listen to music roll down the window and cruiiiiiiseeee

I would stay there overnight if I could....but I got things to do on sunday Sometimes the drive backs are fun though...just listen to music roll down the window and cruiiiiiiseeee
    Plus there is not a lot of traffic. Sundays are always a bitch leaving Orlando because every one else is doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Plus there is not a lot of traffic. Sundays are always a bitch leaving Orlando because every one else is doing the same thing.
    O crapp...I just remembered something......what if I forget how to get back!!?!?!

O crapp...I just remembered something......what if I forget how to get back!!?!?!
    Well as long as your not on a time crunch you can probably follow us back. I really see no reason why we would be staying over night unless we got drunk. Me and Tom are not drinkers plus I will have the baby. So that is pretty much a guarantee it wont be happening. If we did decide to stay for any reason. We would just get you some directions. It really is an easy drive.

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Jules, Mike and Rick- ok i am staying at Celebration World Resort. i know nothing about the place. what time and when do you all want to meet? i will be getting there on the 6th, i dont have a vehicle so could one of you pick me up? i dont know what time so if one of you could pm me you cell phone number that would be great. holler at ya'll later.

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    Jules, Mike and Rick- ok i am staying at Celebration World Resort. i know nothing about the place. what time and when do you all want to meet? i will be getting there on the 6th, i dont have a vehicle so could one of you pick me up? i dont know what time so if one of you could pm me you cell phone number that would be great. holler at ya'll later.
    PM sent. Me and Tom can pick you up, though we may have Amy and the baby. We would still have room though it would just be in 3rd row. Amy is small we could put her back there. The 6th is a Saturday right? What time are you getting in? Do you guys want to do dinner somewhere? We are pretty much game for whatever.

PM sent. Me and Tom can pick you up, though we may have Amy and the baby. We would still have room though it would just be in 3rd row. Amy is small we could put her back there. The 6th is a Saturday right? What time are you getting in? Do you guys want to do dinner somewhere? We are pretty much game for whatever.
    im not sure right now... we are driving most of the way Friday and staying at a motel and then finishing saturday so i am guessing it will be around 12-1 pm so dinner would be perfect. we can do whatever, its fine with me. dinner sounds perfect. so Amy is coming? thats cool, i wanted to meet her but i didnt think she was gonna make it. Rick and Mike are still coming too arent they?

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

damn right i am ....and if juile and tom cant pick you up ill pm you my phone number ...will be more then happy to come get you

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    damn right i am ....and if juile and tom cant pick you up ill pm you my phone number ...will be more then happy to come get you
    hell yeah brother! i just talked to my mom and she said we will be getting in around 12-1 so what time do you all want to meet/ pick me up?

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    hell yeah brother! i just talked to my mom and she said we will be getting in around 12-1 so what time do you all want to meet/ pick me up?
    Whatever time you guys see as good. We can do 4:00 or 5:00 to start and go get dinner than run from there. I think that would give you some time to rest and relax a little. Really we can just kinda figure some shit out once where there and know what we are in the mood to do. We should try and come up with where we want to eat and try maybe to make reservations though. Orlando restaurants can have a 3 hour wait. Amy is not defiantly coming. She doesn't have her work schedule yet for that weekend. If she has off she will be there if not than she won't.

Whatever time you guys see as good. We can do 4:00 or 5:00 to start and go get dinner than run from there. I think that would give you some time to rest and relax a little. Really we can just kinda figure some shit out once where there and know what we are in the mood to do. We should try and come up with where we want to eat and try maybe to make reservations though. Orlando restaurants can have a 3 hour wait. Amy is not defiantly coming. She doesn't have her work schedule yet for that weekend. If she has off she will be there if not than she won't.
    sounds good to me. i'll give you all a call.

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Saturday, April 29th.....

Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.