Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 25
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by boombotz You go ahead and rent an XLR. I got first dibs when we meet up on ...
    TSXBabe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    You go ahead and rent an XLR. I got first dibs when we meet up on driving it. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Just let me in the passenger side with the top down.

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    we'll sort the cars out once there ...no worrys ....
    Im prolly gonna be fairly low key for a few days ...among several projects and things that happend at work a very good freind of mine was just given afew more weeks to live due to the cancer coming back ....but i should be there for the meet ....

good thing is these stupid doctors are always wrong when they give out timeframes ...

now to finish my report for my eithics class ....."Argument against euthaniasia" ...how ironic ....
    Wow....... Thats some serious stuff right there. I hope your friend takes this time to do everything he wants and has always wished for. I will say a prayer and hope the doctors are wrong. Well good luck with the other stuff you have going on.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

I wont be able to make that 2nd meet on may 6th...im heading out to vegas on the 6th instead of the 7th...so that will be a no go. Def in the 29th
    Low low, I wont be able to meet up with ya bud When else are ya gonna be around here after that? almost 2 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkssssss

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

damn, no one rents XLR's. i checked every rental company in Orlando and not one of them rents XLR's only sebrings. the only Cadillacs anyone had were Devilles and CTS'.

Johnny- no i wont be in FL anytime after that until next year... well maybe in August but we'll only be passing through and wont have time to stop (honeymoon). damn that sucks, i wanted to meet ya. oh well, im sure we'll meet up sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    damn, no one rents XLR's. i checked every rental company in Orlando and not one of them rents XLR's only sebrings. the only Cadillacs anyone had were Devilles and CTS'.

Johnny- no i wont be in FL anytime after that until next year... well maybe in August but we'll only be passing through and wont have time to stop (honeymoon). damn that sucks, i wanted to meet ya. oh well, im sure we'll meet up sometime.
    I am so sad !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sad !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sad too Where is kingsport neay?? I am always on the travel, so who knows I might be in your area next.. lol. There used to be this place in clearwater that rented out vipers, ferraris, xlr's, lambos but they went out of business...

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    I'm sad too Where is kingsport neay?? I am always on the travel, so who knows I might be in your area next.. lol. There used to be this place in clearwater that rented out vipers, ferraris, xlr's, lambos but they went out of business...
    East Tennessee... its next to Bristol:

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    I remember that place right on Gulf To Bay. I used to pass it everyday. I worked right on that road. I didn't know they went out of business though.

I am so sad !!!!!!!!!!!!
    im sorry Jules! i know you wanted to drive/ ride in an XLR... me too! well you will still get to see me and that is better than an XLR .

im sorry Jules! i know you wanted to drive/ ride in an XLR... me too! well you will still get to see me and that is better than an XLR .
    But the XLR was the icing on the cake.

hey what time and where do you all want to meet? i dont know what time i'll be getting in Saturday but i am guessing around noon or so. ya'll want to meet later that night or something? i forget where we are staying but i'll let you know as soon as i figure it out.

hey what time and where do you all want to meet? i dont know what time i'll be getting in Saturday but i am guessing around noon or so. ya'll want to meet later that night or something? i forget where we are staying but i'll let you know as soon as i figure it out.
    I dont know and I don't know. We will wait untill we have a better idea where your location is at.

Elo
    Elo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Catera

I can't wait for this...

There's no reason why I can't make it to the pre-meet site by 3:45...

Though I've done the drive to Orlando a few times, I don't really know how long it will take me to get there from Gainesville... Don't wanna get there too early, don't wanna be late...

-Elo

Quote Originally Posted by Elo
    I can't wait for this...

There's no reason why I can't make it to the pre-meet site by 3:45...

Though I've done the drive to Orlando a few times, I don't really know how long it will take me to get there from Gainesville... Don't wanna get there too early, don't wanna be late...

-Elo
    It always fun to try and judge time. Not to mention all the construction in Orlando doesn't make it any easier. The turn out looks to be pretty good at this time we have 27 confirmed.

It always fun to try and judge time. Not to mention all the construction in Orlando doesn't make it any easier. The turn out looks to be pretty good at this time we have 27 confirmed.
    27 is a good number!!!!! w0000000t!!!

I hate judgin time for far rides....I tell people it take me one day to get there...and if i get there early I do...lol just in case

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.