Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 21
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy cool , itll be nice to see her again ...maybe well even say more then "hi" ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    cool , itll be nice to see her again ...maybe well even say more then "hi" and "bye" to eachother ....LOL ....
    Well you never know! Alrighty I am outta here for the night!

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Mike, man that sucks! You just got that job....

So are you still moving to Cali this Summer? or staying here?

Depending on what I do after the A&P, I may decide to be avionics certified (thru the same school) which is a month after I graduate A&P course.. that is 7 months long... which means I *may* be here, same everything until October of '07..... I kinda like it here tho.... but I do miss NY... but I woudl't want to go baco to NY, atleast right now... go figure.

I too believe not to mix carrer with hobby... then it becomes a drag and you don't enjoy it.... I am hoping getting the job at Advance Auto Parts really dosn't constitue as that... which I don't think it will...

Have we planned a monthly meet yet? I'd really like to get something going .

If we have a meet anytime after Augest of this year... I'll be around to bring the pimp eiditon '89 Brougham... not in show condition but eh, neither is the Coupe.... I think it'll be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    Have we planned a monthly meet yet? I'd really like to get something going .

If we have a meet anytime after Augest of this year... I'll be around to bring the pimp eiditon '89 Brougham... not in show condition but eh, neither is the Coupe.... I think it'll be fun...
    Lets deal with this one right now and the lowlow thing then we can deal with monthly.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Lets deal with this one right now and the lowlow thing then we can deal with monthly.
    Something monthly would be pretty koo!! I would def be interested in that!!

Blahhhhh I'm at work now..so many e-mails to do....POOPERS!!! I want to be retired already!!! lol

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    Mike, man that sucks! You just got that job....

So are you still moving to Cali this Summer? or staying here?

Depending on what I do after the A&P, I may decide to be avionics certified (thru the same school) which is a month after I graduate A&P course.. that is 7 months long... which means I *may* be here, same everything until October of '07..... I kinda like it here tho.... but I do miss NY... but I woudl't want to go baco to NY, atleast right now... go figure.

I too believe not to mix carrer with hobby... then it becomes a drag and you don't enjoy it.... I am hoping getting the job at Advance Auto Parts really dosn't constitue as that... which I don't think it will...
    nother day at work today ....Made a few jokes about my early retirement, everyone was suprised how well i was takeing it ....It was just a very relaxing day ...

got called into the bosses office..... my boss appoligized to me (hes really a great guy ive been impressed with him since i got transferred here), we sat there and shot the shit for a hour , by the time i left there not only did i still have my job but i have a company cellphone coming to me too ...he didnt realize how much i knew about the situation , i knew at the time i was transferred that if we didnt make the numbers i was gone...then yesterday when i was told "just come in and get on the clock so you can make some money" i figured based on all the info i had that it was the end ...what i didnt know was our target numbers were VERY high this month , and that upper management was aware of the situation in the shop (were low on techs and cant get cars in and out on time)...someone somewhere realized there was no way it could have went any beatter this month , and kept me around ...

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    She will definitly be at the meet in Orlando and possibly even coming the week after to meet LowLow.
    WOW, i feel so special! tell her i said i would love to meet her but i understand if she cant make it. i dont want it to be an obligation or anything. well i dont want it to be an obligation to anyone really.

NOOOOOOO
    make her feel obligated ....otherwise she might not show up and i wont get to feel like crap because i was too scared to talk to her ...

nother day at work today ....Made a few jokes about my early retirement, everyone was suprised how well i was takeing it ....It was just a very relaxing day ...

got called into the bosses office..... my boss appoligized to me (hes really a great guy ive been impressed with him since i got transferred here), we sat there and shot the shit for a hour , by the time i left there not only did i still have my job but i have a company cellphone coming to me too ...he didnt realize how much i knew about the situation , i knew at the time i was transferred that if we didnt make the numbers i was gone...then yesterday when i was told "just come in and get on the clock so you can make some money" i figured based on all the info i had that it was the end ...what i didnt know was our target numbers were VERY high this month , and that upper management was aware of the situation in the shop (were low on techs and cant get cars in and out on time)...someone somewhere realized there was no way it could have went any beatter this month , and kept me around ...
    So there is a chance you are staying?

Atleast you finally have a job where your skills and work is recognized.

yeah , thats the great part ...because once i get really settled in and find my niche ill be able to really show these people what i can do ....

its hard this early in the game to find the opperunitys ...

This is great news. I am so glad it turned out for the better. It is nice to finally see you have something that you enjoy I would have hated to have seen it gone. Congrats Mike.

Well today is the last day to RSVP. Anyone who has not confirmed spots for there cars and would like to please PM me. Thanks-Julie

julz, do you guys ever take the caddy up towards the safety harber area?? I was just wondering, think I might have saw your caddy!!

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

NOOOOOOO
    make her feel obligated ....otherwise she might not show up and i wont get to feel like crap because i was too scared to talk to her ...
    yeah but she'll be going to the meet the week before and you'll be able to talk to her then. i say let her come on her own free will and not obligated to come and meet me... that way she would have a better time if she showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    yeah but she'll be going to the meet the week before and you'll be able to talk to her then. i say let her come on her own free will and not obligated to come and meet me... that way she would have a better time if she showed up.

lol are you trying to mack it with someone??

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.