Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 20
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; As of 3/29/06 we have 3 Allantes from Tampa going to the Old Town Meet...
    clftnt is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

As of 3/29/06 we have 3 Allantes from Tampa going to the Old Town Meet

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Quote Originally Posted by clftnt
    AWSOME!!! good stuff

As of 3/29/06 I think I am going

yes........yes I am

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

if you guys see me on the road... let me know!!!! I posted some pics of my car....

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...tml#post647277

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    Were you driving last night around 10 oclockish and were stopped at tarpon ave next to a silver cts??? The car looked like yours...j/w if it was u now that I think about it...than I had to race up to get infront of the car to make my turn..
    nope ....just looked at the pics of yours ....definatly not the same car ....if you see my car in tarpon after 7 at night then there is a problem ...im normally in and out of tarpon way before then

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Wow, that is fantastic. I guess now this is a permanent position now than?
    funny you should ask .....its no longer perminent ....lol....gettin layed off friday ....we didnt make the profit target....wasnt much i could do , got transferred there like 4 weeks ago ....only so much you can do with that ammount fo time ....i did all i can ....

i leanred 2 valueable lessons from my time in dealerships , one the word "promise" should only be used for things that mean alot to you...and 2 never mix your hobby with your job ....

Left the mechnics world in 2003 , leaving the industry all togther at the end of the week ...from now on cars are my hobby ...not my source of income ...

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by clftnt
    Great I got you down for 3 spots if you need more just let me know here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    funny you should ask .....its no longer perminent ....lol....gettin layed off friday ....we didnt make the profit target....wasnt much i could do , got transferred there like 4 weeks ago ....only so much you can do with that ammount fo time ....i did all i can ....

i leanred 2 valueable lessons from my time in dealerships , one the word "promise" should only be used for things that mean alot to you...and 2 never mix your hobby with your job ....

Left the mechnics world in 2003 , leaving the industry all togther at the end of the week ...from now on cars are my hobby ...not my source of income ...
    Nooooooooo! Are you kidding me! That really sucks. They should have at least given you 90 days to prove yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    if you guys see me on the road... let me know!!!! I posted some pics of my car....

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...tml#post647277
    Thanks for the pics, car looks real nice. I go through Tarpon all the time I will keep a look out. I'm pretty easy to spot though.

yah , if anyone at the dealership had any moral worth they would ....but its a dealership ....i was somewhat ready for it ...i saw we werent gonna hit our numbers ....and i knew things were bad ....but i figured id have more time and i would be able to either knock there socks off and secure my place or find a new job just in case....i didnt get a chance to do either ....

i had a great time tho ....for the first time since i was in the desert i felt great about what i was doing , and had people arund me that not only respected me but listend to my ideas , even implemented a few of them ...my customer alert system will probably live on forever there ....LOL ....

yah , if anyone at the dealership had any moral worth they would ....but its a dealership ....i was somewhat ready for it ...i saw we werent gonna hit our numbers ....and i knew things were bad ....but i figured id have more time and i would be able to either knock there socks off and secure my place or find a new job just in case....i didnt get a chance to do either ....

i had a great time tho ....for the first time since i was in the desert i felt great about what i was doing , and had people arund me that not only respected me but listend to my ideas , even implemented a few of them ...my customer alert system will probably live on forever there ....LOL ....
    Do you have any ideas what you want to do now? Make sure what ever it is you don't have to work the weekends...j/k. You should look into getting an appraisal license easy to do and a lot of money to be made. Plus, you work for yourself and your own hours. Well I am really sorry things didn't work out for you. Did they even offer anything else? Do you qualify for unemployment untill you find something?

Do you have any ideas what you want to do now? Make sure what ever it is you don't have to work the weekends...j/k. You should look into getting an appraisal license easy to do and a lot of money to be made. Plus, you work for yourself and your own hours. Well I am really sorry things didn't work out for you. Did they even offer anything else? Do you qualify for unemployment untill you find something?
    right now im really thinking about retirement .....

Really at this point i cannot get work with the sort of pay i need to move out of mom and dads house without a 4 year degree ...have to earm around 14 bucks an hour according to the people at the credit place (when i was looking at apartments)....

so im just gonna concentrate on school get my degree , then plot my next move .....really haveing a job costs me more money then it does not to work ...

right now im really thinking about retirement .....

Really at this point i cannot get work with the sort of pay i need to move out of mom and dads house without a 4 year degree ...have to earm around 14 bucks an hour according to the people at the credit place (when i was looking at apartments)....

so im just gonna concentrate on school get my degree , then plot my next move .....really haveing a job costs me more money then it does not to work ...
    Well then I guess thats cool. How much longer do you have to finish school. Hey you know what? I went to Pizza Suprema tonight with Amy.

Well then I guess thats cool. How much longer do you have to finish school. Hey you know what? I went to Pizza Suprema tonight with Amy.
    2 more years ...then the "pain in the ass" side is over ....then i have a few grand to play with for my "fun" education .....think ill go thru the skip barber racing school

lucky duck , getting to eat dinner with amy ....hows she doing ?

2 more years ...then the "pain in the ass" side is over ....then i have a few grand to play with for my "fun" education .....think ill go thru the skip barber racing school

lucky duck , getting to eat dinner with amy ....hows she doing ?
    She is doing good. I went over because her Dad is in town. She is buying a Townhouse in Something Creek over there in Tampa Palms. So she says do you want to see where it is? I said yhea sure and she took me to a pile of dirt. I laughed and told her the dirt was beautiful. I said I at least figured they started building. Oh well. She will definitly be at the meet in Orlando and possibly even coming the week after to meet LowLow.

cool , itll be nice to see her again ...maybe well even say more then "hi" and "bye" to eachother ....LOL ....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.