Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Coming together very nicely....
    DBA-One is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 DeVille

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Coming together very nicely.

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Thanks- Hopefully Cadillac gets on board. I think they should but hopefully I will hear something tomorrow.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

well you know ill be there , hopefully with a passenger

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

hey Jules, is there anyway it can be oh i dont know pushed back to May 5th? i am going to be in Orlando for a week and will be down there the 5th. if not maybe we can set up another meet for that day or one of those days? please let my know. oh and yes i will be there, unlike the last time i was supposed to be going to Florida this time i have paid and have reservations so i will definitetely be there.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

I have to check my calender when I get into my office on monday... I may be in China at that period of time Hopefully im not, because I would really like to attend this meet..but if I am not going DEFINATELY count me in

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    hey Jules, is there anyway it can be oh i dont know pushed back to May 5th? i am going to be in Orlando for a week and will be down there the 5th. if not maybe we can set up another meet for that day or one of those days? please let my know. oh and yes i will be there, unlike the last time i was supposed to be going to Florida this time i have paid and have reservations so i will definitetely be there.
    I am sorry. That was actually the weekend I shot for first but Old Town was unable to accomidate on that weekend. Yhea keep in touch with us on some of your plans though.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    I have to check my calender when I get into my office on monday... I may be in China at that period of time Hopefully im not, because I would really like to attend this meet..but if I am not going DEFINATELY count me in
    Cool just let us know!

estrivera is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Black Raven CTS 2.8 VVT

Boombotz I live here in Orlando. I don't know if you were aware but on Friday nights they have a cruise also but on Fridays is for all cars not just old cars like on Saturday nights. My dad and my brother both have Chrystler 300C with a lot of mods plus i got my CTS and we go there at least 2 or 3 Fridays a month. As of now i'm the Only CTS that i have seen there on a Friday. On Fridays there are a lot of newer cars. Last time i went (2 weeks ago) there were close to 200 cars. There is usually anywhere between 100 to 250 cars on Fridays and since Fridays is for the newer cars than we are able to participate on the cruise. The only requierement to participate on the cruise friday nights is that the vehicle either be an antique or if its a newer model then it needs to have at least 5 Mods. I'm probably going to go this friday.

Quote Originally Posted by estrivera
    Boombotz I live here in Orlando. I don't know if you were aware but on Friday nights they have a cruise also but on Fridays is for all cars not just old cars like on Saturday nights. My dad and my brother both have Chrystler 300C with a lot of mods plus i got my CTS and we go there at least 2 or 3 Fridays a month. As of now i'm the Only CTS that i have seen there on a Friday. On Fridays there are a lot of newer cars. Last time i went (2 weeks ago) there were close to 200 cars. There is usually anywhere between 100 to 250 cars on Fridays and since Fridays is for the newer cars than we are able to participate on the cruise. The only requierement to participate on the cruise friday nights is that the vehicle either be an antique or if its a newer model then it needs to have at least 5 Mods. I'm probably going to go this friday.
    I agree, and I am fully aware. The problem is again that not every ones car would be able to do the cruz either. The reason I went with the Saturday is because this is not really a local meet for all. I know for one, it would be virtually inpossible because of my husband job for us to make a Friday meet. I try to look at every situation and I felt that turnout would be better on a Saturday. Some people are coming from Tampa, Jacksonville, and possibly even further. I just try to look at every angle. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    I agree, and I am fully aware. The problem is again that not every ones car would be able to do the cruz either. The reason I went with the Saturday is because this is not really a local meet for all. I know for one, it would be virtually inpossible because of my husband job for us to make a Friday meet. I try to look at every situation and I felt that turnout would be better on a Saturday. Some people are coming from Tampa, Jacksonville, and possibly even further. I just try to look at every angle. Thanks
    it makes ence what you are saying. I wasn't trying to change it from day. I was just mentioning about friday nights cause it would be nice to see another cadillac there since mine is the only one that shows up on fridays. Well there was a guy once that showed up with an Astro van that he did an Escalade front and rear end. That was the first cadillac mini van ever.

You can deff put me down for that meet that you are organizing. Hopefully i can meet other CTS owners that like going to car shows. I always go to car shows with my dad and my brother but i'm always the only Cadillac CTS in the whole show. Even when i first got it and had no mods people would still stare at it at the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by estrivera
    it makes ence what you are saying. I wasn't trying to change it from day. I was just mentioning about friday nights cause it would be nice to see another cadillac there since mine is the only one that shows up on fridays. Well there was a guy once that showed up with an Astro van that he did an Escalade front and rear end. That was the first cadillac mini van ever.

You can deff put me down for that meet that you are organizing. Hopefully i can meet other CTS owners that like going to car shows. I always go to car shows with my dad and my brother but i'm always the only Cadillac CTS in the whole show. Even when i first got it and had no mods people would still stare at it at the shows.
    I know you weren't trying to change the night and actually it was a good suggestion. I like to hear others suggestions because I am sure there are always things that maybe I can add or change. I just knew it wasn't even possible for us to do a Friday because we have over a 2 hour drive and my husband is Corprate so he works until he is done. So I try to look at all the situations before I came up with the date. I am glad you will be attending if you could please PM me just so I can keep the list organized there I would appreciate it.

For some reason this thing does not alow me to send PMs. Everytime i try it tells me that i dont have that privilege. So i guess this will be the only way i can notify you.

You did it. You had to hit 50 post first.

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

I spoke with Old Town and they would be OK with the local Cadillac dealership hanging a banner in our area as well as bringing in some new vechicles to show. I have now placed a call into the advertising division for the local Cadillac and are waiting to see if we can work a deal for some promotional giveaways and what not. I will keep everyone updated.
    I bought my Cadillac at Massey and I know there are several others on the forum that have as well. Remind them this is their chance to give back to those of us that keep them in business.

Julie, you are doing some good work here, thanks again!!

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

I am sorry. That was actually the weekend I shot for first but Old Town was unable to accomidate on that weekend. Yhea keep in touch with us on some of your plans though.
    figures. my birthday is May 2nd and would love nothing better to spend it with my Cadillac owner buddies. i dont know, maybe me you and Tom, Mike and a few others can get together that week or weekend or whatever and have some fun. ill pm you my cell # sometime soon... oh crap... i'll pm it to Tom .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.