Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 18
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by boombotz I know you didn't type that in this thread where it is a woman who has ...
    jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    I know you didn't type that in this thread where it is a woman who has put together this meet.
    shhhhhhhhhhh you didnt see that lol...well should I say the MAJORITY of women dont understand us men....the koo wifes out there are all about it

DBA-One is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 DeVille

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    Bring the car down!!!! Who cares what condition the car is in..its all about meeting other caddy members and having a good time!! LOL...women...they just dont understand us guys and our cars Make sure you PM or tell Boombotz for reservations!! and you could join our caravan seeing that you live in palm harbor
    Do you happen to drive a white DeVille?

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

shhhhhhhhhhh you didnt see that lol...well should I say the MAJORITY of women dont understand us men....the koo wifes out there are all about it
    Sureeeeeee ! I'll act like i never saw it!!! Hey me and Tom are going to the races on Sunday anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by DBA-One
    Do you happen to drive a white DeVille?
    nope I dont...drive a cts So are you gonna come to the meet!!!!! the more the merrier

We are going to be there unless something I can't control happens. Seems unlikely that it would though.

We are going to be there unless something I can't control happens. Seems unlikely that it would though.
    Are you talking about the races or the meet?

nope I dont...drive a cts So are you gonna come to the meet!!!!! the more the merrier
    Oh, and perhaps you have seen my car. It is a '92 Gold Seville with the SLS emblem on the back but no Nothstar markings.

Are you talking about the races or the meet?
    The meet. I have no interest in races. Until my dream of ownig a Porsche comes true that is. I used to be in to Mustangs and got my fill of all that but I'm done with it for now.

Oh, and perhaps you have seen my car. It is a '92 Gold Seville with the SLS emblem on the back but no Nothstar markings.
    I may have I dont know...lol lots of cars on the road hard to remember them all...but I will definately keep a look out for your car...if a silver cts comes up next to you and starts honkin his car at ya...dont worry its only me saying GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! j/k

i'll keep an eye out

Hey julzzzzzz is everyone meeting up at the chick fa la or just us???

Just us then we will drive over to the others for the pre caravan pitstop at the flying J on i4 , same exit as LAZY DAYZ rv center , i belive its mango road ....exit 10 on 4 ...we can top off greet and go. Then from there we are going to meet at another location (not definite) right outside of OldTown and go into Old Town as a line of Caddys.

Just us then we will drive over to the others for the pre caravan pitstop at the flying J on i4 , same exit as LAZY DAYZ rv center , i belive its mango road ....exit 10 on 4 ...we can top off greet and go. Then from there we are going to meet at another location (not definite) right outside of OldTown and go into Old Town as a line of Caddys.
    It would be crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy if we had like 40 caddys strollin in one after another...that would just be badass I dont even know what the flying J is...or lazy dayz rv center, or mango road lol..and exit 10....i heard of I4 though!!!!!!!!

It would be crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy if we had like 40 caddys strollin in one after another...that would just be badass I dont even know what the flying J is...or lazy dayz rv center, or mango road lol..and exit 10....i heard of I4 though!!!!!!!!
    Doesn't really matter since you will be following us because we know were it is!

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic

Will there be trophys awarded at this event? If so, any idea how the vehicles are judged?

Also, what time is this event going till? I will probably have to drive back to Miami afterwards to get up for work the next morning so I want to see if it is feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by 96Fleetwood
    Will there be trophys awarded at this event? If so, any idea how the vehicles are judged?

Also, what time is this event going till? I will probably have to drive back to Miami afterwards to get up for work the next morning so I want to see if it is feasible.
    There will be no trophies or judging at this event atleast not on our vechicles. The night that we have our meet on is more for the older cars. We choose a Saturday because it is always easier with peoples work schedules. We are starting the meet at 4:00. The place where it is being held is open until 12:00 to 1:00 AM. There are many other things there to do other than the car show itself. How long you would stay is entirely up to the individual. This meet is for a group of Cadillac forums members to get together, check out eachothers rides, and have a good time. They will be located in the area of cars for show just not on the main strip so there will also be the passerbyes. There is a link on the first post of this thread that brings you to the Old Town website if you would like to check it out. I hope that answered your questions. Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.