Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 17
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow so you are rich huh? why not get a V? hehehe Jules, the big 31 is ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    so you are rich huh? why not get a V? hehehe

Jules, the big 31 is not so bad. ill be there in 10 years... Jules-> <-me
    Hey you better be nice you know I wouldn't drive to Orlando 2 weekends in a row for just anyone!!!!

As for him being rich he is only 20 how rich could he be(maybe parents have money)! I am sure that if he keeps working hard he will be rich in all ways.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Hey you better be nice you know I wouldn't drive to Orlando 2 weekends in a row for just anyone!!!!

As for him being rich he is only 20 how rich could he be(maybe parents have money)! I am sure that if he keeps working hard he will be rich in all ways.
    THanks for the inspiration julzzz...lol fleet I am not rich, I am wealthy. I know how to save my $$ until I get what I want. It's always a plus, but dont worry i'm not taking that as an insult...people thiunk that all the time . Anyway, thats that GOt my caddy back and the radio is working again w00000t!!!! Hope everyones had a great night!

My night will become just a little more relaxing come 20 minutes from now when I put the baby to bed. It has been a pretty good day just tired out.

Babies can tire ya out...lol especially runnin around with them all day and having to keep up..its like a full time job...I saw a coupole of nice ct's in the parking lot today...i should have written a note and left it on the windshield about the meet..lol

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    Babies can tire ya out...lol especially runnin around with them all day and having to keep up..its like a full time job...I saw a coupole of nice ct's in the parking lot today...i should have written a note and left it on the windshield about the meet..lol
    The problem with that is you never know the age of the driver and I can tell you if I loked out a window and saw somebody touching my truck I wouldn't be happy. Not because I'm a bitch but it would be like what the hell are they doing. Sad but true!

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

ahhh, you know i love ya!

ahhh, you know i love ya!
    I know, I know!!!!!!!!

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

HEY AMY!!!!!!!!! how have you been? hope everythings good!

Stoney/ Rick- hell yeah i hope to meet you guys, it will probably be May 6th. week after the meet. it will just be a welcome Low party. hopefully i'll have my CTS down there although i doubt it. if we take Allyssa (my neice) then i will. oh the wife isnt coming so you wont be able to meet her. as some of you know she was on vacation last week and wont be coming this year... well she might, its possible but i doubt it. she doesnt have the PTO time. but anyway, yeah it will be great. plus i'll be 21 so we can all have good time... save for Rick. haha, sorry bud.
    Hasn't stopped me before

lol, truth is, while I don't mind drinking... I don't feel the need to... I have 2 6packs of Sminenoff Ice, a 6 pack of Coors, some Absolute and some other goodies here at the apartment right now... and I haven't touched them..... I blame it on the very open, free way my mother raised me .

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    Hasn't stopped me before

lol, truth is, while I don't mind drinking... I don't feel the need to... I have 2 6packs of Sminenoff Ice, a 6 pack of Coors, some Absolute and some other goodies here at the apartment right now... and I haven't touched them..... I blame it on the very open, free way my mother raised me .
    Me and Tom don't drink much either. If we decide to drink it is always one or the other we never both drink at the same time. I will have an occasional drink and that is it. My big parting days were over a longggggg time ago.

Me and Tom don't drink much either. If we decide to drink it is always one or the other we never both drink at the same time. I will have an occasional drink and that is it. My big parting days were over a longggggg time ago.
    Alcohol is ok....I will have some wine or beer every now and than...usually just chill on my drinks...but of course sometimes u just drink a lil too much I still have a lil bit before my partying days are over..until then I got to enjoy it

Alcohol is ok....I will have some wine or beer every now and than...usually just chill on my drinks...but of course sometimes u just drink a lil too much I still have a lil bit before my partying days are over..until then I got to enjoy it
    You have a lot of partying days left. Live it up and enjoy!!!!

Stash go to user cp and turn on your private messaging please. I am trying to send you something.

Tonelocdog please empty your pm box!

I have no idea if you guys have been checking this thread but I figured it was worth a shot. Thanks-Julie

DBA-One is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 DeVille

I got noting I wished to have happen to my Seville for the meet. It still has an ugly driver side seat part that is a mess but what the heck? For a 14 year old car she is in good shape and I've got all kinds of documentation for the model. Plus, why does the wife need a reason to get to O-Town and a spa for the weekend? She could not care less about the cars, only the hotel

Quote Originally Posted by DBA-One
    I got noting I wished to have happen to my Seville for the meet. It still has an ugly driver side seat part that is a mess but what the heck? For a 14 year old car she is in good shape and I've got all kinds of documentation for the model. Plus, why does the wife need a reason to get to O-Town and a spa for the weekend? She could not care less about the cars, only the hotel
    Bring the car down!!!! Who cares what condition the car is in..its all about meeting other caddy members and having a good time!! LOL...women...they just dont understand us guys and our cars Make sure you PM or tell Boombotz for reservations!! and you could join our caravan seeing that you live in palm harbor

Bring the car down!!!! Who cares what condition the car is in..its all about meeting other caddy members and having a good time!! LOL...women...they just dont understand us guys and our cars Make sure you PM or tell Boombotz for reservations!! and you could join our caravan seeing that you live in palm harbor
    I know you didn't type that in this thread where it is a woman who has put together this meet.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.