Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 16
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by jonnyd whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.......is there another meet somewhere No.......well....... kinda I guess. 93Fleetwoodlowlow is coming into town 2 weeks ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.......is there another meet somewhere
    No.......well....... kinda I guess. 93Fleetwoodlowlow is coming into town 2 weeks after our OldTown meet. We have all talked for such a long time so he wants to meet us. We have said that we would be willing to go to Orlando again 2 weeks later to all meet up with him. So yhea I guess it is another meet in a sense. It will be more about hanging out though than Cadillacs. Where the Orlando Oldtown meet 2 weeks earlier has to do with both.

jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

NICE!!!!! I think I will be in Vegas at the time though..birfday is May 5th...21!!!!!! So mixin it up for business/fun times..... Yea, meeting other caddy 0wners ROCKS!!! LoL I dont go to caddy meets just to talk about caddy's...I go to talk with people...possibl make some new friends and hangout

Adam is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): JimmyH

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    OK...... now you have me confused would it be the 7,8,or 9th. The only reason I ask because up above you said the 6th that is a Thursday. I can come on the 7th,8th, or 9th but it wouldnt be untill later like around 5,6,or7 on the 8th because I have my nieces 4th b-day that day. Rick this would actually be the 2nd week after old town.
    AHA! Jules, you are looking at an April calendar, look at May. May 6th is a Saturday. we are coming down Friday May 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by 93fleetwoodlowlow
    AHA! Jules, you are looking at an April calendar, look at May. May 6th is a Saturday. we are coming down Friday May 5th.
    LMFAO!!!!! OHhhhhhhhhhh you are so right that is exactly what I did. OK I have no plans on that day. Though the following Wenesday I am taking my daughter to see Disney on ice princess yheaaaaaaaaa! I will mark it on my calender then the 6th. Now we will just have to come up with a meeting spot and figure out what we want to do. OK so let me correct myself Jonnyd this get together is exactly 1 week after the Orlando Old Town meet sorry I can't think straight today.

NICE!!!!! I think I will be in Vegas at the time though..birfday is May 5th...21!!!!!! So mixin it up for business/fun times..... Yea, meeting other caddy 0wners ROCKS!!! LoL I dont go to caddy meets just to talk about caddy's...I go to talk with people...possibl make some new friends and hangout
    Well after you meet us at Orlando Old Town meet the week before if you want to join us on May 6th I see no problem with it.

Well after you meet us at Orlando Old Town meet the week before if you want to join us on May 6th I see no problem with it.
    I have business travels I have to attend to beginning may 7th...WOW the day right before I leave...crazzzyyyy stuff. If its ok with everyone else I will keep you posted on what the status is, when I have the final tickets in my posession.

I have business travels I have to attend to beginning may 7th...WOW the day right before I leave...crazzzyyyy stuff. If its ok with everyone else I will keep you posted on what the status is, when I have the final tickets in my posession.
    its cool with me! i'd like to meet ya, hope you can make it.

its cool with me! i'd like to meet ya, hope you can make it.
    lol I feel soo loved now...lol j/k Yea, I am pretty sure I will be able to make it...but I will let you guys know my DEFINATE answer no later than probably the april 29th one. I'm picking up my caddy today from the dealership!!! soooo happy....my radio blew out...it was hard drivin around without a radio for 2 weeks!! So thye pluggeds a new one in for me..should have told them to just stick in a 7" flat screen

lol I feel soo loved now...lol j/k Yea, I am pretty sure I will be able to make it...but I will let you guys know my DEFINATE answer no later than probably the april 29th one. I'm picking up my caddy today from the dealership!!! soooo happy....my radio blew out...it was hard drivin around without a radio for 2 weeks!! So thye pluggeds a new one in for me..should have told them to just stick in a 7" flat screen
    Very Cool!!! I have to ask...... you do all this traveling what is it you do? You can Pm the answer if you want or you can tell me to stop being so nosey.

Very Cool!!! I have to ask...... you do all this traveling what is it you do? You can Pm the answer if you want or you can tell me to stop being so nosey.
    no pm'ing, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

yeah johnny, it would be great to meet you. birthday is May 5th? mine is May 2nd!

no pm'ing, I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

yeah johnny, it would be great to meet you. birthday is May 5th? mine is May 2nd!
    Yhea well.... mine is June 13th and we all have a one this year the only difference is mine will have a 3 in front of it.YUK!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and just in case you where wondering it was a friday I was born on.

LOl....i figured you guys would probably ask sooner or later..I will try to brief it up...basically me and my father own a manufacturing company here in safety harbor..we supply products to people such as lowes, home depot, ace hardware, tru serv, sears, etc. With all my traveling we are part of the hardware and housewares association so we have to exhibit our products to the dealers and buyers all aroudn the world. We travel to places like china, europe, and south america looking for new ideas and new products to have exclusivity on in selling to the United States market. So there we kind of turn into a trading company, but we are still really manufacturers. I also fly out to different headquarters if I have meetings with buyers or such. People also come to us with new inventions and then we determine whether or not it is suitable for the US market. Lol if you have any more questions ask away lol...but yes that is what I do. NICE may 2nd!!!!! I guess hopefully that I go we will have to get some drinks for our bday celebrations!!!! sorry julz lol your birthday is another month away I am pretty sure I wil; be able to make that one

LOl....i figured you guys would probably ask sooner or later..I will try to brief it up...basically me and my father own a manufacturing company here in safety harbor..we supply products to people such as lowes, home depot, ace hardware, tru serv, sears, etc. With all my traveling we are part of the hardware and housewares association so we have to exhibit our products to the dealers and buyers all aroudn the world. We travel to places like china, europe, and south america looking for new ideas and new products to have exclusivity on in selling to the United States market. So there we kind of turn into a trading company, but we are still really manufacturers. I also fly out to different headquarters if I have meetings with buyers or such. People also come to us with new inventions and then we determine whether or not it is suitable for the US market. Lol if you have any more questions ask away lol...but yes that is what I do. NICE may 2nd!!!!! I guess hopefully that I go we will have to get some drinks for our bday celebrations!!!! sorry julz lol your birthday is another month away I am pretty sure I wil; be able to make that one
    You travel to all these different countries and needed to practice a drive to meet us on 54 !!!!!

Also that sounds like a pretty cool job do you atleast get to see the sights when you go there.

You travel to all these different countries and needed to practice a drive to meet us on 54 !!!!!

Also that sounds like a pretty cool job do you atleast get to see the sights when you go there.
    heyyyyyy are you calling me dumb lol j/k

I know I dont know too many places around here...i only moved here about a year ago so im still trying to learn. I know how to get to work and back though Yea im going to have to practice to get there...I need a navigation unit..anyone feel like donating to a person in need??? lol

It's a fun job....you do see many different cultures...it's amazing how every country operates and their beliefs. BIG learning experience. But I hate leaving my doggies behind Makes me worry.

so you are rich huh? why not get a V? hehehe

Jules, the big 31 is not so bad. ill be there in 10 years... Jules-> <-me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.