Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Anyone who lives close to the tampa area want to meet up somewhere before going to the meet in orlando??? ...
    jonnyd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille

Re: Florida Orlando Old Town Meet!!!!!

Anyone who lives close to the tampa area want to meet up somewhere before going to the meet in orlando??? If anyone is interested let me know, and we can plan on a pre meet spot.

8ball is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '05 Escalade EXT

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    Anyone who lives close to the tampa area want to meet up somewhere before going to the meet in orlando??? If anyone is interested let me know, and we can plan on a pre meet spot.
    I'd be interested in meeting somewhere in the Tampa area.

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    You mean for the drive over to Tampa to Orlando? I am sure we are game we just have to pick a spot so that people coming in from different areas don't have to go out of the way. I think there is about 6 of us that are going to this meet so far just from TB area.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

We clould meet at my new pad ...should be moved in by then ...J/K ...its too small for everyone to go inside LOL ....

ill take care of the tampa meet/caravan .....ill break out the maps , and find a spot ....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    We clould meet at my new pad ...should be moved in by then ...J/K ...its too small for everyone to go inside LOL ....

ill take care of the tampa meet/caravan .....ill break out the maps , and find a spot ....
    Sounds great.. Try and make it like a easy spot off of I-4 so nobody would have to go out of the way.

since its a pre caravan pitstop id say the flying J on i4 , same exit as LAZY DAYZ rv center , i belive its mango road ....exit 10 on 4 ...we can top off greet and go ....

Sounds like a good location to me. Since the meet satarts at 4:00 what time should we do this like 2:00?

Im comin from tarpon springs....so I can meet up anywhere..just let me know!!!

2 will work ....me and wolf can make orldando from the fiargrounds in one hour ....if i lead ....sorry wolf , im still laughing that we averaged 95 mph ....

hopefully this time we will go at a more humaine pace ....or at least semi legal ....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    2 will work ....me and wolf can make orldando from the fiargrounds in one hour ....if i lead ....sorry wolf , im still laughing that we averaged 95 mph ....

hopefully this time we will go at a more humaine pace ....or at least semi legal ....
    I am sure we will...... with a few cars it won't be easy to cut in and out of traffic.

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Julie,

Not sure but I thought read where we aren't going to be allowed to "parade" through Old Town like the real "car show" cars, are we meeting before hand to all go there together (like last time) or are we just showing up and and parking?

You know I will leave that vote up to you guys. I think if we meet before hand there is an Racetrac or some gas station on the same side that way we wouldn't all get seperated. I think there is also a chic-fil-a in the same parking lot. I know most of the Tampa people are driving in a carvan to get over to Orlando so it will be pertty easy to do. I know the last time though that u-turn screwed us all up. It is fine by me though if everybody else wants to go that route and at least this time we have our own parking area!!!

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    You know I will leave that vote up to you guys. I think if we meet before hand there is an Racetrac or some gas station on the same side that way we wouldn't all get seperated. I think there is also a chic-fil-a in the same parking lot. I know most of the Tampa people are driving in a carvan to get over to Orlando so it will be pertty easy to do. I know the last time though that u-turn screwed us all up. It is fine by me though if everybody else wants to go that route and at least this time we have our own parking area!!!
    Sometime, ahead of time, I will go down and see if there is a spot available before reaching Old Town to avoid the U-turn. Will you all be coming in on I-4 or 417?

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Noles
    Sometime, ahead of time, I will go down and see if there is a spot available before reaching Old Town to avoid the U-turn. Will you all be coming in on I-4 or 417?

I'm going to be coming down I-275 and jump onto I-4. Just keep me posted guys!

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Noles
    We will be coming down I-4!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.