Cadillac Owners Forum banner
4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Boombotz 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a local Caddy club? If not, I'm thinking of getting one going. If there is one let me know.

#5 ·
Re: All Tampa are a people

DBA-One said:
Looks like the effort wouldn't be worth it though. I see all kinds of people from the Tampa area on her but this thread on got two hits! I doubt it would be worth the ffort to form a "local branch"
I meant another local meet:bouncy: . I agree i don't think a local branch would be worth the work.

#9 ·

if we had 10 memebers that could regularly attend meets id entertain the thought of a local club , but we really havent pulled that off outside the old town meet , and that was by a hair ....

But id really like to get this spring old town meet going , because it might work to coax a certain someone into spending some time with me in my element ....

#13 ·

DBA-One said:
Maybe a mod or admin can make this a sticky?
Actually we will place the meet stuff in the meet section when it is set. I am trying to do another Old Town meet in Orlando but this was is going to be working with Old Town themselves. Once I speak to them and get everything cleared this should be a great meet. People should be able to show there cars if they want or just park them with the others and hang out. Well see still working on this. We have some real small get together meets in Tampa and shit every once in a while 2. Anyway, once this is all organized I will let you know if I need help in anyway I appreciate the offer. We usually all put the meet info in our signature lines so people can link right into the thread. It works out well. I will make the call tommorow so I should have more info then.

#17 ·
DBA-One said:
Actually, an Orlando meet is kind of good. I was thinking Hillsborough/Pinellas but the wife and I would enjoy dtiching the kids and heading out to O-Town for something.
I bring my baby to the OLd Town meets it is fantastic there for the entire family lots for the kids to enjoy. I mean that is entirely up to you . I know what your talking about by doing the getaway thing. When I speak to them today if it gets set up any I will post a link.

#18 ·
DBA-One said:
Actually, an Orlando meet is kind of good. I was thinking Hillsborough/Pinellas but the wife and I would enjoy dtiching the kids and heading out to O-Town for something.
I bring my baby to the OLd Town meets it is fantastic there for the entire family lots for the kids to enjoy. I mean that is entirely up to you . I know what your talking about by doing the getaway thing. When I speak to them today if it gets set up any I will post a link.

#24 ·

Stoneage_Caddy said:
if we had 10 memebers that could regularly attend meets id entertain the thought of a local club , but we really havent pulled that off outside the old town meet , and that was by a hair ....
But id really like to get this spring old town meet going , because it might work to coax a certain someone into spending some time with me in my element ....
Well, you can definitly count me in!

I have been thinking about a local club as well, it would be really cool... monthy meets/dinner, cruises, drag racing at the track, shows.... I would be really interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.