Cadillac Owners Forum banner
9K views 87 replies 10 participants last post by  Stoneage_Caddy 
#1 ·
I noticed there's a few of us on here in the Tampa and central FL area. Any of ya'll interested in getting together to check out each others ride and shoot the breeze? I think it could be a good chance to put some faces to the names. Post up when a good time and place would be for everyone and we'll go from there.

#6 ·
Well, I'm going to be in Miami this weekend so that's out. But if ya'll have Wensday evening free there's a nice little get together of Classics over at the Chick Filla in Brandon on Causeway Blvd. That's one idea. If you guys would prefer a weekend gathering I'd be up for suggestions on that too.

#8 ·
I'm on the East coast currently, but once I get through finals week, moving, and then get my caddy up and running again, I'll join in for some caddy meets. I tried long ago to get a bunch of guys together for a track invasion of caddies. Had 5 guys say they would show, ended up just me. But, I can't do anything bout it now, so just keep me in mind.

#11 ·
yah time and place , this is good , just got done washin and waxing the old girl last weekend

i have school till 2 pm in port richey ....willin to go into tampa tho

also might need directions from 54 and 41 (aka noth dale mabry) just moved to florida from alaska and so much has changed in 5 years

want me to bring my digicam ?

#14 ·
Fritzi said:
If anyone is ever in Orlando , I'm down with a meet up - then ya'll can see my Cadillac Tattoo......

:shocked2: I think I'm in love!! Time for a GTG in Orlando...San Antonio, Tx to Orlando ain't that far to drive :D

#18 ·
Fritzi said:
If anyone is ever in Orlando , I'm down with a meet up - then ya'll can see my Cadillac Tattoo......

Damn girl, were the hell were you 6 months ago. I might have actually stayed in Orlando ;) . Ok, drool over :p .

Anyway, meet time and place...

This Wensday @ 6:30pm
Chikfila on Causeway Blvd.
Brandon, FL

Chickfila is on the south side of Causeway Blvd across from Steak 'n Shake. The cruise in is actually behind Chikfila in the parking lot. There's also Taco Bell, Comp USA in the same plaza. Just look for all the old cars roll'n around. You can't miss it.

umm... Directions, I'm horrable at these so bear with me.

If you're coming from Downtown area get on 275 to I4. Get on I75 south. Go to exit 257 S.R. 60/ Brandon. Make a left on SR 60. right on Lakewood. Follow Lakewood till you hit Causeway Blvd/Lumsen Ave. At the intersection there will be a Hess Gas station on your left and a Walgreens on the right. Make a right on Causeway and a left at the light at Gronto Lake. Turn into the shoping center on your left. That will be the spot.

If you're heading from North Tampa Jump on I75 south and follow the same directions.

Also my number is (813) 477-5677. If you get lost we'll try and get you there. BTW, all prank callers will be hunted down like dogs and beat to a bloody pulp :D .

#26 ·
iam about 90% sure iam gona come. But can anyone tell me how to get there from st pete? I almost never go to that part of the bay area. Hehe, i'll feel bad with all these nice cars, and my busted up caddy with no mufflers. Inside it real nice though, iam cleaning it now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.