Tampa and FL members. Meetup? - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Southeast Discussion, Tampa and FL members. Meetup? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; im open to any ideas , im too tired today to think , damned door sensor ont he house alarm ...
    Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Re: Tampa and FL members. Meetup?

im open to any ideas , im too tired today to think , damned door sensor ont he house alarm mess up last night , alarm kept going off all night

Fritzi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I guess I forgot , it's my birthday , next weekend so I can't really leave this area, my friends want to hangout with me. Blah - but if you guys want to come to orlando , that's cool. Someday I'll get to Tampa

same place same time saturday if you guys want to come to Orlando

Scrapyard is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

You forgot it's your birthday?! Right... I think you're just scared to step out from behind the PC. Come on girly. Get out here and meet your fellow enthusiasts. We don't bite... too hard . I'll tell you what. I'll even bring you down to Ybor for a couple of hours to celeibrate your Birthday. My treat. That is of course, unless your scared...

dont be skeered shawty .....

none of us are that scary looking outside me (damn that second head and fifth arm)

just stay away from devillishs car , the kia killer looks angry

trying to talk devillish into gettng some parts off of a late 80s deville toruing coupe , the factory spoiler would look good on his rig , that and the front clip off of the same car

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

SNIFF SNIFF, i smell, fear! Dude, soon as i see what it looks like, there wont be any talking me into it. Get some pics and a price and i'll have to find some cash. Oh but i duno if i could use any of the front clip parts. But if the sway bars are the same shape, only thicker i'll want those too.

yup ill have pics saturday , he has a early 90s car there too , so ill take measurements of the parts and there bolt patterns and see , the early 90s car is trashed tho so it wont do you any good , and ill use the early 90s to find out the diffrences in sway bars too . the Touring car has no cruise controll servo (i took it off and put it on mine) other than that its all there last time i saw it

but yah , im just givin you some shizzle , i was young once too , money was always tight (as if thats changed for me) , but i would like to see you build a 90 DTC , and this car would be a good start for ya

cruise doesnt work on my car anyway, lol. Iam almost thinking it might be more worth it to just get the whole touring car from him if it runs, and do an engine transplant from my car to the TC. If i can get the TC from him cheap.

the only problem with useing it as your car is it might have a salavge title on it , but if i remeber right it can still be tagged , it would just make selling it difficult , ill check on the title status too , ill bring ym jumper box and see if i can get ti to run , if it runs fine then i imagine it needed a tranny , or at least a rebuiild on the tranny

no rush tho dude , ill see how long he can hold it , he also does work on cars ...i bet if you give him the kia killer he might use the tranny out of it and cut you a deal on labor , but dont get your hopes up ill go talk to him on saturday and see what we can work out

my girl is throwing me a party saturday afternoon. and i have to go to bed at like 9 so i can get and go to the airport at 4:30

Scrapyard is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

BAH, excusses! Nah, I'm just break'n your chops. That's cool. We'll catch up with ya when you get back. Have a Happy Birthday.

thanks , and I do want to meet ya cadi people

well iam not worried about selling it. If anything i'll just start my caddy collection off with a touring coupe. I was thinking about that though, putting the engine and trany from my car into it since mine only have 61k miles on them. It should boost the tc's hp and tourq a little too. Hmm, same power in a smaller car, even more fun. My car needs alot of little things too, aside from the body, to get it like i want anyway. So i'd almost rather put my time and money into a real touring coupe, since it seems like a rare car.

took the pics man , i did the write up in the deville section and put the pics on the deville photo section

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.