Cadillac Owners Forum banner
19K views 195 replies 27 participants last post by  Boombotz 
#1 ·
Here is a feeler from your resident Caddy Crazy Dude ....

How many Florida people would be interested in a larger meet , lets say october 29th 2005 somewhere central in florida so we can all get to it , even SAL....

How bout locations ? whats the best centralized place in florida to meet ? Whats the best place in floirda to meet ?

sometime in late september (ok so it wouldnt be a cadtoberfest but its cool) i belive there is a shuttle launch , provideing they can launch the damn thing i think that would be a kickass meet ...group together the two most powerful items in the world , the cadillac and the space program ....fitting as cadillac designers have used NASA and space as inspriation for there desgins

#77 ·
nyc escalade said:
Just moved to Orlando 1 week ago, i don't know where this place is and what it is about. Somebody holla back.
Welcome to Florida. We have a good number of members from this state. Here is the website of the place and there are directions on this page as well. Me and my husband go every year it is really cool. Hope to see you there. We will give specific details to everyone a few days before. http://www.old-town.com/location.shtml My assumption is you moved here from NY me and my husband are originally from Long Island. :welcome:

#81 ·
UtilityCow said:
I'll See What Happens. Maybe Have The Car Running, But It Won't Look Pretty. I'll Show It Anyway.

60 Miles From Brandon IS A Long Way. I'll Have To See If The In-Laws Want To Go.
Who cares if it is looking pretty as long as it runs:p . That will be cool if you in-laws go. The only reason that we ask for response is so we have a better idea for the restraunt.

#90 ·
FSU_Noles said:
I live in Orlando and I am definitely interested... just have to decide whether to drive the Allante or the CTS... tough to fit the wife and child with me in the Allante -- guess the wife could drive the CTS.
That is cool. Bring both cars. Though you could save gas and leave the Allante. See how much of a help I was?:bouncy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.