Cadtoberfest ? All Florida Meet? - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Cadtoberfest ? All Florida Meet? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; OK the meet is getting real close. I wanted to get everybodys opinion. There is a restraunt at Old Town ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: Cadtoberfest ? All Florida Meet?

OK the meet is getting real close. I wanted to get everybodys opinion. There is a restraunt at Old Town called Damon's I figred we could all go eat there and talk. The big question is. Do you want to meet in a nearby parking lot and drive over to Old Town in a row so we can all park tdether or would you all rather meet in front of the restraunt. I think either idea could work, but if we meet in a parking lot and people are running late then we just stand there for a little while. If we meet at the restraunt there is no possible way to park near eachother and have a great picture. Doesn't really matter to me. I figured we would put it up for a small vote and see the percentage. This was pretty much the final detail to figure out.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

well you know me , i like all the caddys together

Eldyfig is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 13 Challenger RT, 11 CTS Coupe Premium, 94 Eldorado (RIP)

I like the idea of driving in together; all eyes on the those caddies.

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Where do you have in mind to meet? Is there a rough count of cars coming??

No idea of the count. I'm thinking either Me or Stoney will send a PM to everybody soon to get a better idea of who is still coming. If we want to get all the caddys together I am going to put a phone call into Old Town and will get a better idea of a large parking lot within vicinity. I am sure 1 of the locals will be able to help out with no problem. We know Old Town is the destination so I will try to get a lot within a mile. We can all meet then head over to Damons Grill in Old Town for some Dinner if that sounds good to everyone then the rest is whatever goes.

I spoke to a representative of Old Town just now. I explained the situation of there would be a group of us coming for a meet. She said if we where looking to drive in together to park the best bet would be to meet in the Cracker Barrel parking lot 1 mile east of them. She said there parking lot was of good size. I also specified that we would probably be eating at Damon's Grill and do they allow reservations. She stated for a large group yes and it would be much appreciated. I will be sending a PM to everybody and asking for a estimation on your count so we can set reservations. If you read this and I haven't sent a Pm yet please PM me or Stoney. I am thinking that 5:00 is a good reservation time since we are meeting at 4:00 please key in with any suggestions. Thanks. Julie

thankx for all your work on this ..... im having a hard time dealing with other items around here , keep forgetting to get cracking on this , so i appricate you steppin up ...

We have to walk a mile...

Is Crackerbarrel ok with patrons to another restaurant parking in their lot?

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!! walk a mile pishhh. Sorry i couldnt help it. Man, i wish i could be home for this it sounds great.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldyfig
    We have to walk a mile...

Is Crackerbarrel ok with patrons to another restaurant parking in their lot?
    NO...No...No It sounded like everyone wanted to meet in a parkinglot and do a drive over. So I called and asked which parking lot would be big enough that we could meet than drive over to OLD Town together. Park there. Then go eat at Damons. I ain't walking no Fu**ing mile. You deserve some points for making me laugh so hard with that post. I will take care of that when I get some power back.

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

a mile isnt that far....i mean i gota run 3 miles so it isnt that bad. But i'd say F walking a mile if i had a car too so nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    thankx for all your work on this ..... im having a hard time dealing with other items around here , keep forgetting to get cracking on this , so i appricate you steppin up ...
    Don't worry about it Stoney. You said you have been real busy latley so I just figured i would jump in and help out.

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    I ain't walking no Fu**ing mile.
    I hear you on that. Sorry, I misunderstood. Today was leg day at the gym and as soon as I saw "1 mile" I thought "I can do no more walking/running." Just a psyce problem.

eldy , im int he same with you ....i spend my day walking all over parkinglots ....im really "parking lotted" out byt he time i get home ...

lucky for me i have the 29th off after some wheeling and dealing ...so ill try to be in the area around 3 or so , perhaps tour around before meeting yall ...

i never even reserved a room anywhere ...so i might be "red eyein" back to land of mistakes ....have radar detector , will travel (at triple digit speeds) ....

hope my new floormats will be here in time .....

Everybody has been Pm'd if you have shown any type of intrest in the meet. If for some reason I missed you or you just found out about this meet please pm me or let me know in this thread that you will be attending and how many in your party by Friday morning. Utility Cow and nyc escalade you are unable to recieve PM yet due to post count #'s if you will be attending please let me know. Thanks-Julie

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.