South Florida Cadillac Meet - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, South Florida Cadillac Meet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; might have to move the stroller ....but "Mr Octopuss" really should be strapped to the handlebars for the drag race...
    Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Re: South Florida Cadillac Meet

might have to move the stroller ....but "Mr Octopuss" really should be strapped to the handlebars for the drag race

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

lol. Will use it for the flag drop to start the race.

hell yah , fast and the furious style , when your wife drops the stuff anaimal we go ...rofl

jspano is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 Deville

stone and boom keep this post up i'll see if the son wants in

p.s. boom i think i saw your lade outside a bank of america in hudson and later on 19
    tell mrs boom if she sees a pest control truck honking it's me(f-250 extented cab white)

boom i think jspano is stalking us LOL ....he came into my autozone the other day ...

sorry i didnt get a chance to talk to you more jspano ....my boss is really putting the screws to me trying to see how far he can push me to make sure im mangment material ....so far so good ...but i hate that i dont get to talk to my freinds more ...but its all part of the game , and in my case he needs me as asst mgr like yesterday so everything so far has been a on wicked fast pace ...

he asked how i felt about everything , i just told him how nice it was that someone is acutally asking something of me and exporeing my potential ...for the past 2 years i made my own schedual , did whatever i wanted (ie i surfed the web all day) and helped out when needed ...hasnt been since my airforce days that ive really worked hard ....and that a day off ment something ....

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    might have to move the stroller ....but "Mr Octopuss" really should be strapped to the handlebars for the drag race
    Don't make me bring my lawn mower

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

hey im in with whatever you guys decide to do I wanna caddy meet so bad..but nothin really happens down here with em...all rice and what not.

no problem stoney i didn't have much time either
    i was in stagecoach subdivision heading to east lake woodlands
    i spotted the deville had to stop just say good luck
    didn't want to get u in trouble
    there was a kid jumping a car in the lot
    i pulled real quick jump out and demanded if he knew who owned that ugly gold
    caddy... he said no i flew in to the store just wanted to shake him alittle

oh hell pulled up to a good looking girl in a lade like booms
    and asked her if she was mrs boom
    thought she was gooing to call 911 on me

gotta be careful

LOL..... This is Mrs. Boom I was at Adventure Island all day. Here is a picture of me and my husband from the post a picture thread http://cadillacforums.com/forums/att...&stc=1&thumb=1. I pretty much look the same ,but I just chopped all my hair off for the summer(BIG-BIG MISTAKE...I HATE IT) I have put on a little weight since baby that I'm still working out every night to get rid of.Otherwise my face is still the same. I just turned 30 so there might be a little more gray too (ha-ha). Well I hope to be able to get a sitter for the next meet so that I can meet everyone. I would take the little munchkin but only on a day meet somewhere family friendly amd appropriate. If we go to where Stoney was originally talking about in a different thread then I'm definatly therewill try my hardest to get sitter for that . Already told husband I was going to the S.Florida meet no matter what. I will bring baby and hang by the beach. Told him he could go out at night with everybody I would stay with her. I am not missing out on sitting by the ocean instead of this stinky Gulf.

Quote Originally Posted by jspano
    no problem stoney i didn't have much time either
    i was in stagecoach subdivision heading to east lake woodlands
    i spotted the deville had to stop just say good luck
    didn't want to get u in trouble
    there was a kid jumping a car in the lot
    i pulled real quick jump out and demanded if he knew who owned that ugly gold
    caddy... he said no i flew in to the store just wanted to shake him alittle
    there is only 3 people there that knew my car that day , me the guy that hired me and you ....my mission and capacity right now is very secret , im replaceing a manager there and they dont want to let the cat out of the bag that i am it ....thus the car and its owner are a mistery to most of those guys , all they know is this really strage guy with a go -tee works there ...

ive fooled most of them into thinking i know nothing about cars ....im having fun with it till my boss breaks the bad news to everyone that there has been a manager in there midst that is ex military and a ASE certified mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    LOL..... This is Mrs. Boom I was at Adventure Island all day. Here is a picture of me and my husband from the post a picture thread http://cadillacforums.com/forums/att...&stc=1&thumb=1. I pretty much look the same ,but I just chopped all my hair off for the summer(BIG-BIG MISTAKE...I HATE IT) I have put on a little weight since baby that I'm still working out every night to get rid of.Otherwise my face is still the same. I just turned 30 so there might be a little more gray too (ha-ha). Well I hope to be able to get a sitter for the next meet so that I can meet everyone. I would take the little munchkin but only on a day meet somewhere family friendly amd appropriate. If we go to where Stoney was originally talking about in a different thread then I'm definatly therewill try my hardest to get sitter for that . Already told husband I was going to the S.Florida meet no matter what. I will bring baby and hang by the beach. Told him he could go out at night with everybody I would stay with her. I am not missing out on sitting by the ocean instead of this stinky Gulf.
    mrs boom where was it that i talked about that has you interested ? id like to make things famly freindly , have yall bring your significant others out , this was always a good thing in my 4wd club in alaska , the wives often took a couple of the trucks and left us with our devices or children, everyone always had a good time ...even the kiddies ...

the club is getting to the point that its possible the tampa members can pull this off ...

ive been doing my best trying to get us new memebers , i hopeing a certian 2000 lade shows up that i helped out at work with a o2 senor problem

oh mons ....i dunno if thats so family freindly LOL

I put in the post I would get a sitter for that one. I wouldn't even think of bringing my kid near there LOL.. If there is ever a day or early evening meet thats not at a bar I would bring the munchkin. Other than that she stays home with a sitter or myself. I always hated when people had to bring there kids everywhere. There are time and places that are appropriate and then there are times to get a sitter.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.