Cadillac Owners Forum banner
12K views 111 replies 11 participants last post by  carguy16 
#1 ·
Making a new thread , maybe the other one was too old .....

I decided to take the lead and Make a time and date for a meet , Im thinking may 28th 2005 at 7 pm here :
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...Q&csz=Wesley+Chapel,+FL+33543&country=us&cat=

Im thinking of moving this towards the bruce b downs area as we get more southbound area memebers that want to attened , please give your imput ....

If your easterly or westerly lets us know , i want to make this dead central for everyone so we can get MAX participation!!!

#8 ·
jspano said:
stoneage_caddy i'll see if my son wants to go.
that's where 54 bears left and 56 goes straight to new tampa right
is that a shoping center there???

jspano
pretty much , he will go left there and follow that road to it , its int he same shopping center as a kash and karry , if he sees a macdonalds hes gone a bit too far , its just before a steakhouse too ....

#14 ·
Stoneage_Caddy said:
4 vehicles for sure (since brett says thats his hangout) ....i guess we shall wait and see if anyone else decides to go or not ...if you know of other tampa peoples in the ecalade area bring them up to speed
Brett
vbmenu_register("postmenu_325237", true);
Not an Expert, Just a Man

Posts per day: 2.92

Ownership: 04 SRX 04 LS430
Re: Love Bugs
love bugs suck, i have at least 2 spots on my LS where the paint has been eaten away.....pizza suprema has no beer.....how about beefs on 54...or better yet, the beefs on cross creek and morris bridge, which is my hangout :)

04 SRX !!
04 LS 430

Stone,
I thought Brett hangs at the one by cross creek & morris bridge.

#15 ·
isnt that one it ? cuz there is one right up the street from me which is 54 ...

hell i dont know where im at LOL ....

well we can change where and when , that isnt a problem for me , maybe we can meet on the 27th somewhere else so 05cts can come ...then again there has got to be wedding rehearsals and all that so hes prolly out for the weekend ....

where is cross creek and morris bridge ?

#22 ·
so we can keep the loacation i posted ?

as long as everyone cool with it i am ...

i was also thinking about that tgi fridays or whatever that is on bruce b downs there across from ....home depot or lowes ....damn ....its got a movie theater behind it ....

sorry i get so confused when im thinking about tampa without being there with my gps unit ...thats the only way i can get around ....

#24 ·
Stoneage_Caddy said:
there will be more of them , we will do a second one for sure when nightwolf comes back , which might be the same time as devillish
Yey! I am loved :)

yeah, we are definitly going to be setting up lots of meets. Using my finger as a scale, that spot on Mapquest looks to be about 30 miles from Clearwater... 30 miles is nothing, so it'll be great :)

Only one thing... I will feel left out without the Caddy... people will think I am a cheapo hanging out with Caddy guys :( ahhhh what am I gonna do :) ah well, the Oldsmobile will be getting attention :)

#25 ·
thats a ruby tuesdays in front of the Muvico. im up for anything in this area. stoney the beefs i was talking about is on cross creek. cross creek intersects with BBD 2 lights after the super walmart. coming from your house, you would turn left on to cross creek, follow it for a few miles, then voila......but either way is fine with me, i can get to 54 easily as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.