Tampa Owners May 28th Tentitive! - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Tampa Owners May 28th Tentitive! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by Night Wolf By the way... anyone really familer with Clearwater? Night Wolf, I am very familar with ...
    Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Re: Tampa Owners May 28th Tentitive!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    By the way... anyone really familer with Clearwater?
    Night Wolf,
    I am very familar with Clearwater. Anything I can help with let me know

carguy16 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Shit, maybe I was thinking of Winner's???

At any rate, the Winner's parking lot is a lot better place to meet up, more parking, better location...

Plan 2, meet up at a truck stop? Let's keep talking...

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Quote Originally Posted by boombotz
    Night Wolf,
    I am very familar with Clearwater. Anything I can help with let me know
    Cool!..... not much to do now... have any pics? lol.... but when I get down there, sure, there will be lots of cool things....

When the guy from NAA was giving us a quick tour and took us to Jasime, he was saying this small shop makes the best Cuban sandwhiches ever, I didn't think much of it, as I never had one, until I cam back to NY, and had 1 (then another and another ) and really like them... and it got me thinking, I wonder what they taste like at that place.

Plus, from what I heard, the pizza in FL is nowhere near as good as NY.... something with the water/dough? I dunno, but if that is the case, I'll miuss my pizza

Sheesh, beteeen here, and the Grand Am sit, my 2 regular forums, I will have enough buddies in and around the Tampa area, that I don't even have to worry about making new friends... this is gonna be great

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Ok, your making me really home sick wolf! lol. Iam, putting in my papers today for my leave, if its aproved i'll be home from the 1st of june till the 30th of june! OH YEAH! So yeah, we gota have another meet when me and the wolf are there too. Ok now i gota work on that loan thing and get a damn car HA! Oh i really want that 69 bird! Hmm, the 71 LeMans is nice too.

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

but 1st-20th of June?

I am not moving down until Aug 10th or so....

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

ohhh, well nvm then lol. Oh well, you'll love FL. I sure do miss it.

Stoneage_Caddy is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Gobi 01 Frontier/Ishi 96 Nighthawk/Gladys 94 Deville I Loved

Quote Originally Posted by carguy16
    Shit, maybe I was thinking of Winner's???

At any rate, the Winner's parking lot is a lot better place to meet up, more parking, better location...

Plan 2, meet up at a truck stop? Let's keep talking...
    well i really dont know if we should change it , i dont want to confuse anyone ya know ? or even confuse myself LOL ...maybe while we there we can all talk about the next meet ...when or if to have one and where ......

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    Cool!..... not much to do now... have any pics? lol.... but when I get down there, sure, there will be lots of cool things....

When the guy from NAA was giving us a quick tour and took us to Jasime, he was saying this small shop makes the best Cuban sandwhiches ever, I didn't think much of it, as I never had one, until I cam back to NY, and had 1 (then another and another ) and really like them... and it got me thinking, I wonder what they taste like at that place.

Plus, from what I heard, the pizza in FL is nowhere near as good as NY.... something with the water/dough? I dunno, but if that is the case, I'll miuss my pizza

Sheesh, beteeen here, and the Grand Am sit, my 2 regular forums, I will have enough buddies in and around the Tampa area, that I don't even have to worry about making new friends... this is gonna be great
    I am original from New York (Long Island). So I understand about the cuban sandwiches. I held out for a while before trying it. The best cubans are diffently at the shop right across from St. Pete/Clearwater Airport. As for the pizza, bagels and chinese food, they can't compete with New York. I have found some places that come close. There is a pizza place right near the meet we are having, called Pizza Suprema. They have 3 locations in a 5 mile radius. Anytime you miss the home food, give me a PM and I will tell you the best place to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage_Caddy
    well i really dont know if we should change it , i dont want to confuse anyone ya know ? or even confuse myself LOL ...maybe while we there we can all talk about the next meet ...when or if to have one and where ......
    We diffently are not changing the location. This location should be perfect for a Tampa Bay meet. It is set in stone for Beef's on May 28. While we are there, we will check the turn out and see where everyone drove from to discuss if there is a better location for the next one. We diffently need to think of a location to get a Florida meet going so we can get Jacksonville, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale to come as well.

amen to that boombotz , you sound alot like i do , im really excited to see who all will make it our there and how it will go ...

Id like to have a meet at the don garlits drag racing museum i havent been there yet but as a "class car guy" on top of being a car guy i hear they have a nice selection of vitnage mopars ...this might be pretty central for everyone !!!

brett , any word from sandman for the 28th?

Where is the don garlits drag racing museum.

im not positive ill run it down , i passed by it every time i went to daytona

Website
    http://www.garlits.com/

map

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...w=1&name=&qty=

thats why i rembered it , its out by E one (Emergecy Vehicle Maker ) since i was a firetruck mecahnic in my prev job i have been wanting to work for them for awhile...but i digress

what yall think , ive seen the museum on tv it looks like the cats ass to me, dont know about you guys

Well there is a small chance I won't have the cadillac for the meet. I am bringing it in for repairs. I got rearended. I ask Dimmitt cadillac how long they said 3-4 days as long as there is not more damage when they get under the lade. Even then though they think it will be repaired. So it looks good. Ill still be there either way though.

may i ask why you went to dimmit rather than ed morse ? i have untill 2009 for my transmissions warranty or if the car gets hit it needs to have the best of care ...so if dimmit is a beatter choice than ed morse id like to know...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.