Cadillac Owners Forum banner
12K views 111 replies 11 participants last post by  carguy16 
#1 ·
Making a new thread , maybe the other one was too old .....

I decided to take the lead and Make a time and date for a meet , Im thinking may 28th 2005 at 7 pm here :
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...Q&csz=Wesley+Chapel,+FL+33543&country=us&cat=

Im thinking of moving this towards the bruce b downs area as we get more southbound area memebers that want to attened , please give your imput ....

If your easterly or westerly lets us know , i want to make this dead central for everyone so we can get MAX participation!!!

#29 ·
nightwolf , ive given it some thought , it would be wise for you to run the Olds down here , these lovebugs arent going to be good for either caddy ...

Plus junkyard pickings for those olds are pretty dmaned good , there everywhere

youll like it better when we convert it to a series 2 supercharged

#34 ·
HAHA! yeah funny thing is before i sold it all it needed to look 100% again was paint! You never got to see it with the fixed body and the 94 deville concourse rims on. I still loved that car though!

#36 ·
Jspano , we can change your sceen name ..Send a PM to Sal , he will do the rest (youll just need to think of a new name)

itll be pretty easy to get there , since your coming from spring hill it may be more prudent to take 52 turn right to 41 left turn to 54 then make the left at the first place there are 2 left turn lanes

when i get back in a bit we'll exch numbers

#38 ·
Ok,

Your going down I-75 North, you get off on Highway 54, you will see a huge Burger King Sign, if you take a left you go under the over pass, you will see a Dennys, a McDONALDS, and if you go down about 1/2 - 1 mile you will see a Kash N' Karry on the corner, its Old Pasco Road & SR 54. If you take a right when you get off I-75, you go about a 1/10th of a mile down the street, where you make a right at the first light. At this light, you can see a Publix and Winn-Dixie, when you take a right, you will be on CR 581 AKA Bruce B. Downs blvd, if you go about 3 miles down the road you will pass SR 56, which links to I-75.

We could meet at a Bank, they close at 4:00 or 4:30, and no one is there! Then again, I dont know how they would feel having a Cadillac get together on their Bank Property??? Bank's are always empty, and well lit, perfect location. That are a Winn-Dixie, well lit, but few people there no matter what time of day it is.

Also, meeting BEHIND grocery stores are good too, lit up, no one around.

But, where are we meeting?

Stoneage_Caddy said:
your kidding your a land o lakes/wesley chappel too ? why havent i seen any of you around here ??? why didnt i remeber you were around here ?

that is a kash and karry in that lot right ?

#42 ·
It is the Beef O Brady's in Wesley Chapel. In the shopping plaza at the corner of Old Pasco Rd. & State Rd. 54. There is a 7-11 right at that corner. The address is: 27315 State Road 54 Wesley Chapel, FL 33543-9128.There phone number is: (813)994-1511. Meet time at 7:00PM. I will be there. Hopefully there will be a lot of us. Stone if I am wrong about any of the info please correct me. I'm just confirming.

#43 ·
boombotz you are 100% correct ...sorry about my babbleing everyone i just didnt want to screw this up ....id like to see everyone come out and enjoy a cool one responsibly over a few wings and shoot the shite ....

Ill prolly be there around 630-645 and find us a nice area to park them ...i might toss the bike in the trunk for fun ....well see ....

#47 ·
No No NO!

Beef O Brady's is located on the corner of:

C.R. 581 (A.K.A. Bruce B. Downs Blvd) & State Road 54, in this PLaza at Beef O' Bradys, there is a Burger King, Winn-Dixie, Waffle House, Beall's Outlet and a Texaco gas station behind Winn-Dixie which you can see from the interstate ramp(w/ car wash), an area for truck parking.

To get to this, you go down I-75, take, get of on SR 54, take a right, go about 1/10th of a mile, the turn is a RIGHT turn before the light, and you are in the Winn-Dixie plaza! you will see a Publix and Hess gas station across the street! You cant miss it!

boombotz said:
It is the Beef O Brady's in Wesley Chapel. In the shopping plaza at the corner of Old Pasco Rd. & State Rd. 54. There is a 7-11 right at that corner. The address is: 27315 State Road 54 Wesley Chapel, FL 33543-9128.There phone number is: (813)994-1511. Meet time at 7:00PM. I will be there. Hopefully there will be a lot of us. Stone if I am wrong about any of the info please correct me. I'm just confirming.

#48 ·
carguy16 said:
No No NO!

C.R. 581 (A.K.A. Bruce B. Downs Blvd) & State Road 54, in this PLaza at Beef O' Bradys, there is a Burger King, Winn-Dixie, Waffle House, Beall's Outlet and a Texaco gas station behind Winn-Dixie which you can see from the interstate ramp(w/ car wash), an area for truck parking.

To get to this, you go down I-75, take, get of on SR 54, take a right, go about 1/10th of a mile, the turn is a RIGHT turn before the light, and you are in the Winn-Dixie plaza! you will see a Publix and Hess gas station across the street! You cant miss it!
I will drive by there tomorrow and check. According to yahoo maps. It says it is west of I-75. I will report back tomorrow where it is exactly.

#50 ·
carguy16 said:
No No NO!

trust me carguy , ive eaten there many times .....

you know where sonnys is over there by the publix at the corner of bbb and 54? then if you get on 54 and head towards land o mistakes you go under 75 and see the macdonalds , the steak place (remingtons i think) then a doctors office (that quack i hate him) right after that is the turn in for dairy queen and the shopping center that has the krap and karry and the beefs ..

i think you are thinking of "winners grill" i eat there alot too ....

Boombots and silver , do you guys know of good places to ride around here , i go with some dudes in largo but thats a long hual and we get kicked out fo everywhere so maybe you guys go rideing in some cool places ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.