Cadillac Owners Forum banner
5K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Stoneage_Caddy 
#1 ·
Moderator: Please do not relocate this thread. Other threads of this nature have gone stagnant and died in the "Meets" forum. This is where we need the exposure for success.

For you Central Florida CTS Owners, the weather is nice and the time is right. For those of us students, the semester is coming to an end, and I see a few free weekends in the near future.

Any CFL CTS Owner, please comment in this thread and lets see if we can pull something together for the end of April / Beginning of May.

Look Forward to hearing from you all...

CTS Orlando

Ps. Im also refrencing this in the CTS-V Thread, lets make it happen!!

#11 ·
Good responses guys, looks like we may be able to pull this one together. Im gonna go ahead and suggest a meet on Sunday May 1, around noon. Gotta take advantage of that Florida sunshine. Its a weekend between holidays and school is out. Im suggesting Sunday because most people usually have plans on Saturdays.

As I've read your suggestions, Im still trying to think of a good place to meet. The tourist area of Orlando isnt a bad idea, but I cant think of any wide open parking spots to show off at, and the traffic would most likely break up any CTS formation cruising the strip.

The date is negotiable, but I know we wont be able to make everybody happy :( Keep posting your comments and lets see what we can make happen.

As far as distances from Orlando:
Coral Springs (Where I used to live) 2.75 hours
Plantation, about 3.3 hours
Miramar, about 3.6 hours
Ocoee, Local 25-35 minutes
Atlanta, 8 Hours?
30 Minutes North of West Palm, Just Under 2 Hours?
Tampa with lite construction, About 2 Hours
Tampa with construction, Forever.

I think I covered all the out of towners, I would drive up to 2 hours for a meet. Anyways, lets see if we can get more people to join and make some suggestions for meeting times and dates. Hope to see you all there....

#16 ·
In O-town, EVERYONE would take their imports up to
Sonics on SAT nights.Im talking dogs & cats piled up there, and when everyone was done they would all ride out down International drive.I dont think Sonics would give a darn, and it would be ahh such a beaut. site, CTS's all lined up :D

#17 ·
INDO said:
In O-town, EVERYONE would take their imports up to
Sonics on SAT nights.Im talking dogs & cats piled up there, and when everyone was done they would all ride out down International drive.I dont think Sonics would give a darn, and it would be ahh such a beaut. site, CTS's all lined up :D
Theres a Sonic by my house at UCF, I've seen some lowrider meets there. I think that would be a cool spot, but still trying to make it central and traveler friendly. Are there any sonics down by I-Drive/Universal/Disney?

Off Topic, JBL, you live in Miramar, what you doin with that Sony/Alpine setup in your trunk, JL Audio is in your backyard! Im jealous as hell!

#23 ·
Every Saturday night starting between 9 and 10 pm. It's in that huge parking lot next to Denny's on 50. Across from the Fashion Sqaure Mall. It's a total mix of cars. Each night is different, some nights are awesome some nights are bad. Depends if the cops stroll through or not. There are bikes, oldies, ghetto's, tuners, the hydro clubs show up, the mini trucks show up. It's great fun. That's the one thing I am looking forard to when I move back to Orlando. I would just go, turn on my screens, pop the trunk , meet people, look at other cars and have fun. Check it out sometime. And have fun for me too! I will see ya in December!

#25 ·
CTS Orlando said:
OK guys, hows Sunday May 1 around Idrive or somethin?
Sounds great. We could always go to the "CADDY SHACK" at Festival Bay Mall, just off I-Drive and Oakridge. It's the restaurant that was opened by the Murray brothers and is based on the movie, but it is also the meeting location of a Corvette meet every month so the staff would be used to a big crowd of car lovers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.