2013 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Southeast Discussion, 2013 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; ...
    Feffman is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

2013 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

Good Morning All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is proud to announce two weekends at Road Atlanta for 2013. We will have our first annual “Blue & Grey Track Days” June 22-23, 2013 and our 5th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend November 23-24, 2013.

We generally schedule six, 20-minute sessions of track time for each run group each day. We have qualified instructors available for the Novice group. All are welcome and invited to join us for the on-track fun.

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta.

Feff

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: 2013 Road Atlanta Track Dates - MVP Track Time

MVP is well past 1/2 full for June 22-23 at Road Atlanta and filling fast. Hope to see everyone there. Registration for Road Atlanta (and our other track events) is available at:

Don’t hesitate to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com with questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

muohio is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I really want to go, but not sure I want to beat up my car. Do you get a lot of instructor time if you are not experienced in track racing?

Quote Originally Posted by muohio View Post
    I really want to go, but not sure I want to beat up my car. Do you get a lot of instructor time if you are not experienced in track racing?
    We do offer instruction in the novice run group, but we don't offer assigned instructors. You may/may not have sessions with no instruction.

Feff

The Intermediate run group (limited number of novice and advanced spots available) for June 22-23 at Road Atlanta is full.

Call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com for the Intermediate reserve list

Feff

Good Morning All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited about our 5th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend November 23-24, 2013.

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November.

Feff

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.