Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  newetc 
#1 ·
I'm going to hit Moroso tonight, run my big Fleetwood. (Yea, this was assembled last minute.) Any locals welcome to join me.

#2 ·
Damn, not today. I'm waiting for my ignition parts to arrive and after I install and tune, I wanted to go in a couple of weeks. I actually have yet to run at the track, been there a buncha times but never raced. I wanna go and actually RUN this time to get my baseline, before I get more mods done, and to get some experience too.

Anyways, good luck tonite, we wanna see some numbers tomorrow :thumbsup:

#8 ·
Saw 2 new Vipers and an older, 2 C6's, several C5's and a Z06 or two. AMG versions of the C and E class, a BMW 330, a pair of Lightnings, a Harley F150, a pair of Ford Festiva's (yes, they ran) a number of 350Z's and their Infiniti counterpart, some nice stuff, and some rice too. There was some other Caddy that ran too, but I didnt see what it was. Just heard on the announcements "Nice Caddy at the line here against an old Pontiac."

She commented on me too apparently. "Another sweet Caddy here, sounds pretty mean too. ...... - I staged, and launched- A really nice reaction time on the big Caddy, as he digs it out of the hole quicker than the Bimmer." (All I managed to hear.)

#11 ·
yep, i noticied the thread was old but it was relating to the moroso night which is this week.. just wondering if anybody is going tonight... i would like to run my ride but my suspension is needing some replacement.. hear shox is a good place for a combo setup..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.