South Florida, Tower Shoppes
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Southeast Discussion, South Florida, Tower Shoppes in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Tri county area cadillac owners please respond. Tower shoppes, SE corner of I-595 and University Dr., Home Depot parking lot. ...
    evilrussian is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '83 SDV, '91 SDV

South Florida, Tower Shoppes

Tri county area cadillac owners please respond. Tower shoppes, SE corner of I-595 and University Dr., Home Depot parking lot. Every friday night there is a neat car lovers hangout, if anyone hasn't heard yet. It's been happening for as long as I lived in US, almost 10 yrs. Lots of cars of all sorts: hot rods, vettes, muscle, lowriders, rice... Hasn't seen many luxo-barges like Caddies or Lincs, but again, I haven't been there for a while. If anyone interested feel free to leave your ideas. Maybe we can start like a "Caddy Corner" there or something like that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cardio-doc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 DTS Performance

Re: South Florida, Tower Shoppes

I go to Tower about once/month. The only Cadillac that is a 'regular' is a guy originally from New York with a Seafoam green 60 Deville Sedan Flattop. No regular Caddy's there. In-fact, I can't remember the last Cadillac I saw there besides the '60.

If most any Cadillac were parked at Tower, I'd probably talk to the owner. I do that.

My all-time fav car I ever saw there was this Black/Black mid-60's Riviera that was there a bit in 2003. The car was very clean/straight and the lines on that unique car are awesome.

~Doc

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Friends of mine at school beg me to go all the time but I never do, maybe I should check it out some time

That would be pretty cool to have a cadillacforums corner there.

Wicho is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I went a few times and loved it. I would be down to have a meet there. There is always a red mid 30's red caddy there with wide white walls. If any of you guys want to meet up there give me a pm and I'll give you my info so we can make arrangements. I think the best spot for us is next to the 94-96 impalas, it's to the rear infront to the main road where all the fast food joints are.

Cool.....id like to go early this year....but I wanna make sure the cars in tip top....ill probably be checkin to go around Feb or March.

If your living down here anyone on the forum you should post in this thread so we could have a list of people.

Martialartsguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

anyone still going to this? I live in boynton and i have a 01 caddi show car - 20" chrome rims - sound system - tint - thinking about lowering it soon - let me know

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

I may be moving to Boynton Beach soon, so.. I may be there every now and then... Any good martial arts down there? If so, I'll have some questions to ask you in another thread...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

cardio-doc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 DTS Performance

So guys - can we set this up? This Friday Feb 18? E-mail me at docardio@lycos.com - Sal I've been wanting to meet you for awhile - come one down.

~Doc

Martialartsguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hey sal - i really dont do much martial arts here anymore, but i used to live in LA my whole life and i was on the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu team out there. I competed in every single turniment possible and almost enter the UFC one year (but the Gracies boycotted it)

Well hopefully we can all get to gether sometime.

Wicho is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

So when is everyone down to meet up ? Since it's spring break I say this Friday March 25.

Im gonna be there this friday.....i was there yesterday....not with my car though....it was pretty empty because of rain thurs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.