Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; To all owners of CTS's and CTS-V's, CTS Orlando and myself would like to have a possible get-together of Orlando ...
    Kels55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

To all owners of CTS's and CTS-V's,
    CTS Orlando and myself would like to have a possible get-together of Orlando and othe Central Florida owners to talk mods, personalizing, future plans, and have a couple of drinks.

This is my first time trying to set something like this up so I am not to sure how to go about this but I was thinking that we could meet sometime at the end of next week (weekend of Dec. 18th). The first place that popped in my mind was "The Caddy Shack" located at the Festival Bay Mall on I-Drive near the Bells Outlet Mall (I-Drive & Oakridge). Obviously the name is appealing but it is also where a Corvette club meets monthly so I know it won't be overwelming for them if a lot of us turn up, but being that not many CTS/CTS-V owners in Orlando post on this forum, I doubt it will be that big.

I will not be near a computer over the weekend so I may not be able to post back until Monday but I am open to suggestions for a good day, time and place if someone has a better idea. I-Drive is were I work, UCF is were most of my family lives, and I live downtown; so any place in Orlando would be good for me and is not hard for me to get to.

All those interested please post, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MLV
    MLV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V, Maggied '05 CTS-V, '07 STS-V

Re: Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

Sounds like fun, but I'll be out of the area next weekend. I'd be interested if you do it again another time.

rushguy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I live 5 minutes away so count me in anytime, except 27th-2nd..going to Vegas baby! :coolgleam :drinker

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

If you guys ever want to do something half way between orlando and Atlanta I would be game

Rushguy,
    You seem to be the only other CTS-V owner in Orlando that reads and posts on this forum. There are a couple of people from the CTS forum that are planning on coming but so far me and you are the only CTS-Vs. I've see a few around town but never your redline. If I see any V's, I'll try to talk with the drivers and see if they want to meet this weekend, and you can do the same if you know anyone.

Also, We can make this a lunch time meet or an afternoon meet, I'm open to time suggestions, but I think we will try to do this on Saturday at the Caddy Shack, unless another place and time is more convient.

Whatever is cool with me, I have yet to see any V's myself. I'm at the point I would literally chase one down if I did.

EatRice is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I can not make this one but I should be able to make the next. I will proably have my V by then also.

I've seen 3 black Vs around town. One can often be found pulling into or leaving the Acme Hose and Rubber company (sounds fake but it really is there) on 441 (OBT) and Princeton. The other V's I've seen, one was on the Turnpike near the US 192 exit and another was at a gas station on I-4 near the turnpike exit.

A neighbor of a friend tells me he knows three people with V's in Orlando, but I think he was just saying that because everytime I go to visit my friend the guy (in is early 50s and works as a mechanic) is waiting outside to catch me before I go in and has knocked on my friends door to get me to come out and talk about my car. He's begged me to let him drive it but I don't let anyone I don't know drive it, especially at night when I am usually there. One time he knocked on my friends door while I was there just to give me a hat with the Cadillac logo on front and the V logo on the back, and he didn't even ask to drive it.

Other than these, I know of no other V owners/drivers in Orlando.

ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

that one on the turnpike was probably me blowing through town

I might be interested in a meet sometime, but not until the new year

Rushguy,
    Well, it looks like you are the only other person besides me that is still planning on trying to make it to Chaddy Shack this Saturday at noon. THe guys on the CTS forum have just stated that they will probably not make it, so I will not hold it against you if you have other things that will require your attention. I am still planning on going but that is because I am driving to West Palm on Saturday and I will have to stop for some lunch before I jump on the Turnpike and head South.

So, unfortunately the CF CTS/CTS-V Meet seems to have fallen through. We will try again sometime next year. However, I will be at the Orlando Speed World Drag Racing on Friday night if anyone wants to come watch or race with me. It should be in the high 40s and I might have a performance tune added by tomorrow night so we could be seeing some high 12 ETs.

V-Max Guest

There is always the Rolex 24 Hours the first of Feuruary where I am sure there will be a few Vs running on Friday.

Norm

I may still show Sat. since its so close, see how I feel..just got stitches and I have a huge bandage on my face lol.

alcindus is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I live in south florida . would be interested in a cts -v meet

Xylar is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Re: Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

Sorry I didn't catch this post until too late...

I live in downtown Orlando on Orange Ave and there is another CTS-V owner here in my apartment building (me black, his is platimum)! I believe that this may still be possible.....

...sticky!

I have to pass, half my face is swollen fom minor surgery. Holding ice on it and gonna stay in and relax all day. Hopefully we can plan a meet someday with a short cruise after and some lunch.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.