Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Southeast Discussion, Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Yes, I was the only person to make it to the meet on Saturday. As for the track, it never ...
    Kels55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Re: Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

Yes, I was the only person to make it to the meet on Saturday.

As for the track, it never made it to the 40s friday, humidity was bad, started raining before the night was over, and for some reaseon I kept having trouble shifting from 1st to 2nd at high RPMs.

So in other words, Friday at the drag strip sucked for every one. Everyone I talked with was running half a second slower than usual, and I couldn't get out of the low 14s even though I consistantly run mid 13s. I was also unable to get the performance tune for my car Friday because the micro tuner displayed an error code when I tried to load it, so the company is going to reprogram the tuner for my car specifically. So Friday was a bad day, but at least I am going to get a custom tune (sort of) for the price of buying an off the self tuner.

Xylar,
    I have lived in downtown for a year just off Orange Ave and have not seen any other Vs downtown. What apartment building do you live in, I'm at the Echelon at Uptown and I drive a platnium V so you may be talking about me but, again, I have never seen another V downtown.

Xylar is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Wow! Small world - I am talking about you! You know me as the guy on the top floor that has the black trans am - I stopped once and commented on your car as a matter of fact!

I havn't had the V to the apartment yet - just bought it! We'll definately have to get together sometime!

EatRice is offline Cadillac Owners Member

That is funny you guys live in the same complex. I just brought my black V home. Let me know if there is going to be another meet up soon.

Xylar,
    Ya, I thought that might be you, but I knew that I didn't see another V in the building yet. Unfortunately I am moving to a condo off Michigan so I won't be at the Echelon anymore but Holli (girl in the office) can find me or just leave me a message in the forum or the private message. I'd be interested to hear what you have planned for mods and who you plan to have mod it. We'll definitely have to get together soon.

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Time to revive the thread. Its the End of January in '05. What do we got boys, the weather in Orlando is gorgeous and its time for a meet....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.