Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Southeast Discussion, Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; To all owners of CTS's and CTS-V's, CTS Orlando and myself would like to have a possible get-together of Orlando ...
    Kels55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

To all owners of CTS's and CTS-V's,
    CTS Orlando and myself would like to have a possible get-together of Orlando and othe Central Florida owners to talk mods, personalizing, future plans, and have a couple of drinks.

This is my first time trying to set something like this up so I am not to sure how to go about this but I was thinking that we could meet sometime at the end of next week (weekend of Dec. 18th). The first place that popped in my mind was "The Caddy Shack" located at the Festival Bay Mall on I-Drive near the Bells Outlet Mall (I-Drive & Oakridge). Obviously the name is appealing but it is also where a Corvette club meets monthly so I know it won't be overwelming for them if a lot of us turn up, but being that not many CTS/CTS-V owners in Orlando post on this forum, I doubt it will be that big.

I will not be near a computer over the weekend so I may not be able to post back until Monday but I am open to suggestions for a good day, time and place if someone has a better idea. I-Drive is were I work, UCF is were most of my family lives, and I live downtown; so any place in Orlando would be good for me and is not hard for me to get to.

All those interested please post, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Re: Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

Im in.

megeebee is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I wish I lived in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by megeebee
    I wish I lived in Florida.
    Yes, come join us for the next hurricane extravaganza. Thank god I have a garage for the CTS.

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

Wish I could come.. but I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up north lol.

CTS4me is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would be interested. I live in Orlando by UCF. I don't own a CTS yet, but I will be either purchasing or ordering one in the next 2 weeks or so. I really would like to test drive a manual if I can locate one in the area. Massey has only had one in stock and sold it before I could get there to test it out.

Massey has a great service dept., but I bought my car in South Florida because there sales people are jerks. Their sales team wouldnt work in any incentives, and the dealer in SFL hooked me up with 2. Anyways, im out by UCF also, Dean and University. Try GMBuypower.com to check dealership stocks around the state. Hurry up, We need more CTS Owners for the CFL Meet!

Massey sales people are crap. I went to look at the 2 Vs they had back in April. The 2 people I spoke with did not have any passion about the vehicles or the company itself. The next day I drove toPlaza Cadillac in Leesburg to purchase my V because the person I spoke with on the phone was excited to tell me about the car (not in the "buy it so I get commission" way, but true excitement). My few experiences with Massey has resulted in me driving 50 miles to have my car serviced at Plaza in Leesburg as well. If you happen to call Plaza to talk with a sales person, ask for Tony Pagono, he keeps up on his knowledge of the vehicles and is passionate about telling you about them. And his dad is the Finance Manager, so working a deal through him is fairly easy.

Thanks for the input guys. I live off of Alafaya Trail past Waterford Lakes. As far as Massey goes, the guy I have been talking to seems to be ok so far, but then again I don't have to deal too much. I get the supplier discount pricing and one of their sales managers called me the other day and offered me $600 off an auto to get the deal done since he knows I have been looking at a manual and he wants to sell me one before year end. That won't happen if I have to order one. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by CTS4me
    ... I get the supplier discount pricing and one of their sales managers called me the other day and offered me $600 off an auto....
    I got my supplier discount because im a UPS employee, how are you getting yours?

I get mine through Oracle

So back to the thread....

Kels, 4Me and me can have a funfilled 3 Person CFL CTS Meet when 4Me gets his car.

Megebee and Jon, I wish you guys lived here too, then we could have a 5 person meet.

Anyways, for you Orlando guys, im all about makin new friends and havin a beer or two, Kels whenever you want, just say the word; 4Me, when you get the car, we'll be around the corner with a cold one waitin for ya.

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by CTS4me
    I get the supplier discount pricing and one of their sales managers called me the other day and offered me $600 off an auto to get the deal done
    I know this is off the topic of this thread but my previous firm represents GM and my supplier discount was almost $4,000.

See my ride at http://www.cardomain.com/id/pjohnesq

So far I think we should meet up on Saturday around noon at the Caddy Shack. I have to be in West Palm Beach that evening so we can meet around noon, hang out for an hour or two, talk cars, drink some beers, and than we can split up to go watch football or in my case get ready to drive down South.

Also, there is a redline CTS-V owned by Rushguy on the V forum that plans on coming, so there will be a few of us there.

Quote Originally Posted by pjohnesq
    I know this is off the topic of this thread but my previous firm represents GM and my supplier discount was almost $4,000.
    What I meant was $600 on top of my supplier discount.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.