Cadillac Owners Forum banner
4K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  CTS Orlando 
#1 ·
To all owners of CTS's and CTS-V's,
CTS Orlando and myself would like to have a possible get-together of Orlando and othe Central Florida owners to talk mods, personalizing, future plans, and have a couple of drinks.

This is my first time trying to set something like this up so I am not to sure how to go about this but I was thinking that we could meet sometime at the end of next week (weekend of Dec. 18th). The first place that popped in my mind was "The Caddy Shack" located at the Festival Bay Mall on I-Drive near the Bells Outlet Mall (I-Drive & Oakridge). Obviously the name is appealing but it is also where a Corvette club meets monthly so I know it won't be overwelming for them if a lot of us turn up, but being that not many CTS/CTS-V owners in Orlando post on this forum, I doubt it will be that big.

I will not be near a computer over the weekend so I may not be able to post back until Monday but I am open to suggestions for a good day, time and place if someone has a better idea. I-Drive is were I work, UCF is were most of my family lives, and I live downtown; so any place in Orlando would be good for me and is not hard for me to get to.

All those interested please post, thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.