Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Southeast Discussion, Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by CTS Orlando 4Me, when you get the car, we'll be around the corner with a cold one ...
    CTS4me is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Central Florida CTS/CTS-V Meet

Quote Originally Posted by CTS Orlando
    4Me, when you get the car, we'll be around the corner with a cold one waitin for ya.
    If I decide to get the auto versus the manual, I should have it before the year end.

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kels55
    So far I think we should meet up on Saturday around noon at the Caddy Shack. I have to be in West Palm Beach that evening so we can meet around noon, hang out for an hour or two, talk cars, drink some beers, and than we can split up to go watch football or in my case get ready to drive down South.

Also, there is a redline CTS-V owned by Rushguy on the V forum that plans on coming, so there will be a few of us there.
    Not sure if I will be able to make it, but I will certainly try.

Kels55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Well, it looks like Rushguy and myself are the only people that are still planning on trying to make it to Chaddy Shack this Saturday at noon. I will not hold it against you if you have other things that will require your attention more than attending a meet of 2-3 people. I am still planning on going but that is because I am driving to West Palm on Saturday and I will have to stop for some lunch before I jump on the Turnpike and head South.

So, unfortunately the CF CTS/CTS-V Meet seems to have fallen through. We will try again sometime next year. However, I will be at the Orlando Speed World Drag Racing on Friday night if anyone wants to come watch or race with me. It should be in the high 40s and I might have a performance tune added by tomorrow night so we could be seeing some high 12 ETs.

...However, I will be at the Orlando Speed World Drag Racing on Friday night if anyone wants to come watch or race with me. It should be in the high 40s and I might have a performance tune added by tomorrow night so we could be seeing some high 12 ETs.
    Is that in Bithlo off of 50 where the Schoolbus funny car is? I work until 11, what time do you guys drag until?

I will still try to make the meet. Its a 50/50. If I doesnt happen, we will be sure to have another one shortly into the new year.

Is that in Bithlo off of 50 where the Schoolbus funny car is?
    Exactly. They usually close the lanes at 10pm and depending on the lines can last until 11pm but if you are not there before 9pm you won't be able to see all of the cars run (at least once).

It never made it to the 40s friday, humidity was bad, started raining before the night was over, and for some reaseon I kept having trouble shifting from 1st to 2nd at high RPMs.

So in other words, Friday at the drag strip sucked for every one. Everyone I talked with was running half a second slower than usual, and I couldn't get out of the low 14s even though I consistantly run mid 13s. I was also unable to get the performance tune for my car because the micro tuner displayed an error code when I tried to load it so the company is going to reprogram the tuner for my car specifically. So Friday was a bad day, but at least I am going to get a custom tune (sort of) for the price of buying an off the self tuner.

Oh, and yes, I was the only person to make it to the meet on Saturday.

...Oh, and yes, I was the only person to make it to the meet on Saturday.
    I feel absolutly horrible about that. I was really excited about having a CFL meet when you started the thread. I think December is just a bad month for that kind of stuff. Maybe we can try again mid January. I think CTS4Me i still in the process of getting his CTS anyways, I know you mentioned there were more V-Owners, and I still gotta talk to my CTS neighbor also. We will make it happen!

Mid January is bad for me because it's my birthday, so I usually have a week long bash or split town for a more entertaining spot. But I will be willing to meet just about any other time.

CTS4me is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think CTS4Me i still in the process of getting his CTS.
    Picking her up tomorrow!

Butter Cup is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I wish I was in FL

megeebee is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Take lots of pictures and post them.

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Here is some incentive for you FL guys from your CTS friends in CA. Our gathering point at our meet last month!

EatRice is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just brought home my V yesterday. I wiould be up for a meeting in early January. Car goes back to Atlanta in mid January for the SC.

Time to revive the thread. Theres a duplicate post in the V Forum. Its time for us CFL CTS drivers to get together for a meet. The weather in Orlando is gorgeous... Lets do this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.