Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Catered All-Inclusive Palm Beach County Cadillac Meet with Open Bar

8K views 69 replies 19 participants last post by  93DevilleUSMC 
#1 ·
Okay. Who's going?! It'll be a catered event in Royal Palm Beach with hero sandwiches, pizza, appetizers, sushi, a sushi girl and other "interesting" entertainment. oh and a course, a parking lot full of Cadillacs.

#43 ·
Just noting that I'm coming back to this as the V-Series owners are planning a meet at PBIR - probably in January. Maybe we can put both meets together and make it more interesting and meaningful. Otherwise I don't think there are a WHOLE lot of people attending...

#46 ·
I'll keep everyone posted.. I think if we're going to get any decent sized group, it's going to rely a lot on the CTS-V owners. So let's see what happens on that end and then we can move forward with this meet/event. Whenever I get involved with a meet it's not your usual B.S. So this should be interesting...

#47 ·
did i miss when where yall going to be trying to do this will it be before Feb or after ?

Im heading down in December for 2 or 3 days then ill be down in Jan for a week
and then finaly making the Move in mid Feb i think

So yall can count on me trying to make it oh wow i bet now your going to plan it in the next week lol arent you

#63 ·
The CTS-V meet can be anywhere between January and February. That's starting to get into times I won't be available. So we may just have two separate events...

I mean, it's your call. I was just commenting. :lol:

I know of a few people who would be interested in a December meet that I can ask, but I don't know anyone up in the V-forum or anything like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.