Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Catered All-Inclusive Palm Beach County Cadillac Meet with Open Bar

8K views 69 replies 19 participants last post by  93DevilleUSMC 
#1 ·
Okay. Who's going?! It'll be a catered event in Royal Palm Beach with hero sandwiches, pizza, appetizers, sushi, a sushi girl and other "interesting" entertainment. oh and a course, a parking lot full of Cadillacs.

#15 ·
When i went down to Allante Source in WPB we hit the beach up. We saw bentleys a couple of phantoms a few porsches and a ferrari but the nicest thing to me was a pristine blue Continental T. this thing stood out big time

I would love to go down to WPB again. its very nice out there, but again timing would make it difficult. The Italy trip is sometime during May/June and its VERY important to me.

If its a weekend type thing i can probably swing it with enough notice, and if enough women will be there. Otherwise my gf will be like "no you just go by yourself" in that tone that means, "i cant believe you'll take time off to work on your cars or visit strange men but you wont go to my familys get togethers"

#18 ·
If its a weekend type thing i can probably swing it with enough notice, and if enough women will be there. Otherwise my gf will be like "no you just go by yourself" in that tone that means, "i cant believe you'll take time off to work on your cars or visit strange men but you wont go to my familys get togethers"
1. It'll be a weekend thing
2. Women will be there

:D

#22 ·
I agree-I'll be in southwest Florida for another 2 weeks or so and would love to go to an event of some sort. By the way, is there a website for general car shows in Florida? I can't seem to find a good one. My wife and I are down here Jan-April, usually September, sometimes July, and I can't get a car show fix. At my Pittsburgh house there are multi make and brand specific car shows all the time all over the place, from May to almost November.

#33 ·
Perhaps.. I'm not sure. I'd just like to get a good group of people together. The last Palm Beach County Cadillac meet I had - there was one person. Some kid named Chase. Him, my wife and I. That's it. :p

I can think of another place this topic should be brought up that might attract some attention...
And that is....? :)

http://musclecarflorida.ning.com/

This is a great website for upcoming car shows, various forums, etc.
Enjoy.
Now if we had a bunch of V-Series Cadillacs, that would be perfect. Otherwise, I don't know how many muscle cars are going to be at this one...

do they allow mexicans there? I'll pretend to be my gf's butler if thats what it takes
Damn, I used to like this guy. But now that I know he's Mexican, he's banned. Don't tell me wife. She's Puerto Rican. :p

LOL MARTIN!

Bahahahaha. :rofl: Best post ever. I'll have to cut my hair... it'll give away my Puerto Rican heritage! :(
Banned...

If it's after my v wagon arrives, I'd consider coming down from Orlando and bringing one of my tiki bars in the trunk to setup for the open bar.

http://mobiletikibar.com

:)

-adrian
That's an interesting possibility...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.