Southeast Discussion, SW Florida in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I'm in the market for a V as well as planning to move to Ft Myers this summer. I have ...
- 01-09-10 11:03 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): NONE
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
I'm in the market for a V as well as planning to move to Ft Myers this summer. I have read about poor service experiences at Val Ward in Ft Myers in the review section. For anyone near that area, where do you go for service? Also, I will likely mod the car shortly after purchase, so any firsthand info on a SW FL dealer that is "mod friendly" is appreciated.
- 01-12-10 06:38 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V Redline
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
Re: SW Florida
You might try posting this in the V section, it gets alot more traffic.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"