Car & Bike Show in Cartersville, GA May 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Southeast Discussion, Car & Bike Show in Cartersville, GA May 10 in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Last year had several cadillac guys come out. We had 88 bikes and 82 cars last year on the first ...
    Alan F is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V

Car & Bike Show in Cartersville, GA May 10

Last year had several cadillac guys come out. We had 88 bikes and 82 cars last year on the first attempt, hoping for more this year. This is an annual fund raiser for a great cause.

We will be doing it a bit more simple this year. There will be 3 categories: Old, Late Model, and Novelty. Again, we'll have good BBQ, live music, and stuff for kids.

http://www.cartersvillefirst.com/Stan%20Ride/index.html
    May 10th from 10am to 3pm.

Don't forget that if you're not into showing cars, this is an organized bike ride as well earlier in the day that ends back at the car/bike show. There is supposed to be a bike mobile dyno and a couple of specialty items of interest.

All are welcome

questions, email me at: blessedbanker@hotmail.com

Cartersville, GA 30120

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Car & Bike Show in Cartersville, GA May 10

Re: Car & Bike Show in Cartersville, GA May 10

by the way...YES I'm leaving the track at Summit Point on Friday, driving 9 hours to be back to this show at 8am Saturday morning. I must be on crack or something, but its just the car junkie in me!

1 week to go...hope its not going to rain!

That is the same day as Pinks All Out in Commerce, as discussed. I've had several guys tell me they'd like to our event but will be going there. If that's not for you, come out to our show.

Not every guy here wants to hang out w/ Rich!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.