Dave & Buster's
I-95 at Stirling Rd.
3000 Oakwood Boulevard
Hollywood, Florida 33020
954/923-5505

RSVP HERE, PLEASE!

#82 ·
Tomorrow's the big day! :woohoo:

I detailed the V this morning in anticipation, then we got hammered with rain :(. Hopefully the weather agrees with us tomorrow so we can get some pictures and check out some of the great cars coming out (especially that hearse! :thumbsup:).

Can't wait.

#87 ·
just put two coats of wax on Lil Joey. He is prepped and ready. Rain will not stop me. Like I mentioned before I will probably be there first. I am bringing my wife and 12yr old boy. I doubt many of you have kids but I hope he has someone to hang with instead of his old dad.

Gene

Oh my the way if anyone needs to call me my cell is 866-431-4363. See you guys and girls there.

#90 ·
In the office now, but leaving soon to give the V about three hours of washing and detailing time-it will look S-W-E-E-T!!!!
Don't be concerned with identifying me at the meet, as I will be the one pulling in the lot sideways. Oops, maybe not, as the wifey and my three daughters will be with me, so all test drives will be done after I drop them off. Sounds like a great time for all!!!!

#94 ·
:yeah:

#92 ·
I can't believe this is really going to happen...:D Ok see ya all down there...
:nanaparty::rave:

#93 ·
Oh i am going to be leaving from West Palm Beach so if anyone still wants to ride down together I am game... Just no speeding for me going down:halo: I just got my 4th ticket two days ago with in the past 4 months:banghead: My lawyer is leasing a new car because of me lately...

#97 ·
I would be able to make it there at 4:25 if you guys could wait. If not I understand.:( My p# is 561-358-4558 please call me and let me know. If I dont hear from ya I will go there anyway but if you know you cant wait that long call me please.

Chris "CSP3000"

#99 ·
Wow! That was a cool meet! Everyone who showed up was great. Most people seemed to come with a few people, so we had more than 20 in our group. There was my ESV and another Escalade, a Sedan DeVille, "the black DTS", a 1958 Sedan DeVille, and 7 CTS-Vs. That was VERY interesting. Without being planned, four Vs rolled into the parking lot, one right after the other - which made for a very cool sight. I wish I could have had that on video.

A few people left very early! What happened with that? Otherwise, I met too many cool people to discuss right now. I just got home and it's 2:30am. Heck, I hope Cadillac Tony got a hotel for the night. If not, he won't be home until around 5am.

Dave & Buster's was pretty cool. Yes, great drinks.. Good food.. Cool games.. After that (I forget what time we left), we headed out to watch some street racing - which never really happened.. But, it was interesting cruising around South Florida with 3 CTS-V and myself and a right-side-drive Nissan Skyline - which a lowly Lexus IS250 pulled-up next to and wanted to race. Needless to say, the Skyline didn't waste his gas on the Lexus...

Anyway.. Like I said - that was a VERY successful meet! Especially after only ONE week of planning! We'll definitely be doing another one of these South Florida meets very soon.

HOWEVER. We ARE in the midst of setting something up somewhere more central in the hopes that we can get some of the Tampa members AND the South Florida members at the same meet. To have the Tampa crew and the South Florida crew all in one place would be very, very cool...

#100 ·
Ditto what Sal said- cool meet, and it was great putting some faces with the screen names.

I drove straight through to Leesburg since I needed to walk my Dog before he ruined my carpet, so it's 4:56 AM as I type this. That being said: Good night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.