I-95 at Stirling Rd.
3000 Oakwood Boulevard
Hollywood, Florida 33020
954/923-5505

RSVP HERE, PLEASE!

#2 ·
South FL Meet, Saturday 09/01/2007

Here is the skinny:
Huge, F*$#ing Huge, South Florida Meet for Cadillac Owners!!!!
All owners, spouses, kids, pets, etc... are welcome, everyone but your mother-in-law and your know-it-all neighbor(s).
Location will be Dave & Buster's Entertainment Emporium in Hollywood, FL:
http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locations/Default.aspx?Loc=118
Dave & Buster's abuts I-95 (east {side} of I-95), between the Stirling Road (from the North) and Sheridan Street (from the South). Dave & Buster's provides dining, full liquor bar, pool tables, golf simulators, full video arcade, etc..., and has a very large parking lot to allow space for an outdoor meet and greet, car show, BS session, etc...
Time is tentative for now at 6:00 P.M. on Saturday 09/01/2007.
Please post to thread if you are going to attend, and also confirm that 6:00 P.M. is conducive to your schedule. If the 6:00 P.M. time does not work for you, please provide a range of times in which you would be able to arrive.
Please respond as early as possible, thank you.

Darren

#4 ·
Re: South FL Meet, Saturday 09/01/2007

Someone needs to call D&B's once we know how many are coming and request a far corner of the parking lot be reserved. This will allow everyone to park together and shoot the sheet without meandering around the entire lot.

I'll nominate myself if no one minds, we just need a head count.

#6 ·
Re: South FL Meet, Saturday 09/01/2007

Someone needs to call D&B's once we know how many are coming and request a far corner of the parking lot be reserved. This will allow everyone to park together and shoot the sheet without meandering around the entire lot.

I'll nominate myself if no one minds, we just need a head count.
Good catch Tony, thanks for taking this aspect on. All confirmed attendees need to state time of arrival, cars driven (I realize we can only drive one car each, but some may bring a friend who drives their own car), and total guests in group. Dave & Buster's will 'try' to sell us a group package (I have gone through their Marketing pitch when organizing Holiday parties), this will not work for us as we are all paying our own tab, but we need them to reserve tables in a common area that will be sufficient for our group size. So again, please include the number of attendees.
Thanks again Tony.

#7 ·
I will be there by 5:30 P.M. Count me in for one car-The World's Classiest (and once I spend $10K on a real rear-end, The Fastest) V, and five total attendees-wifey and three daughters will be there in cadillacowners.com T-shirts. Anyone want to volunteer to drive my C6 to the meet, just did a pulley swap, so should be close to 600RWHP.

#18 ·
I'll be there around 5:30 - 6:00 depending on traffic between Leesburg and Hollywood. I'll call D&B's tomorrow and tentatively set up something, but let them know that the number may change. So far I count 4 cars (including my totally awesome loud-ass black V :D) and 11 people.

#24 ·
OMFG is really going to happen...:canttalk: I am deff in and I will be there with one car and I will also be there at 6pm...:thumbsup:

#26 ·
^^ Is steven still coming down with us?

I'll try and call john tommorow...not a caddy, but a pretty fast R33 Skyline :D
Yea he is deff down with coming...:thumbsup: Oh and that Skyline... I race his 700hp awd little car any day...:want:...lol

#30 ·
Well, we're up to 8 cars and 17 people by my count. We'll definitely need to reserve a table or two to be pushed together, but probably not parking (unless this thread totally blows up).

Keep the people coming!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.