Cadillac Owners Forum banner
32K views 219 replies 28 participants last post by  AdvenJack 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
July 21 Tampa meet...

Updated by Boombotz.
It is going to be in the parking lot of the Shoppes on Amberly in Tampa Palms. The timing will be 5 or 6pm. For a reference point use Peobody Billards and Games. The address is 15333 Amberly Drive, Tampa, 33647.

#38 ·
Okay, so far we have attendiing:

G.A.R.Y.
ejguillot
8ball
Night Wolf
Jonas Mcfeely

It is going to be in the parking lot of the Shoppes on Amberly in Tampa Palms. The timing will be 5 or 6pm. For a reference point use Peobody Billards and Games. The address is 15333 Amberly Drive, Tampa, 33647. Let's pray for no afternoon thunderstorms or hurricanes. Look my beautiful stealth gray 2006 STS.

#49 ·
Is it possible we could have just picked a bad day? If we don't get more people coming, maybe we should just reschedule it... I mean.. It's all about getting people there.. If we're only planning on seeing 8 -10 people, you can usually cut that down to 4-5 actually showing up. Let's get something going where we can expect at least 20 and expect to see at least 10...

#52 ·
Perhaps it could be the day. Should we have a poll to see which date would be the best day to hold it. You are correct that the point of these meets are to meet people and the get the largest number of people and Caddy's there possible. We could go either one week earlier or perhaps a little later and pray there are no hurricanes. We could still have it at the same place. Peobody's is a nice place, bar, pool hall, etc. The food there is good. What better place to have a Cadillac meet than in prestigous Tampa Palms.

#53 ·
OK. Someone needs to spearhead this thing get word out there,as im sure many people dont visit the "meets" forum.

I plan on being there,but only if there is a substantial amount of people,at least 10 or 15. It is a far drive for me,and dont want to waste the gas just to hang out with Night Wolf.

Im going to put a thing in my sig and someone should allow someone to post something in the Lounge and V forums,as im sure most dont know about this meet.

A poll may also be a good thing also.

Lets get this thing rolling people!

#56 ·
Here are the dates:

Saturday, July 14th
Saturday, July 21st
Saturday, July 28th
Saturday, August 4th

All at 6pm, unless people prefer 5pm. I think 6pm there will be enough light and not too early in the day.

I staked out the parking lot at Shoppes of Amberly and it is plenty big enough for us to have our own section.

Let's see the vote.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.